Who here have been investing or going to invest in stocks,etfs, etc

• for the past few years i have been grinding to make a 100k portfolio. i am very close

recently just the start of the new year i re balance my portfolio and allocated some more 10% to bitcoin

after doing some digging and reading. big companies have now put bitcoin in ETF to be able to be held in your TFSA,RRSP (candian version ) of your roth ira or 401k. anyone else ?

• Almost all of my investable money is held in mutual funds. I am a boring investor who doesn't really try to outperform the market and will let the average annual return year by year grow my net worth, although I do plan on allocating 10% to speculative trading at some point.

Despite the simplicity of my investment methodology, I have accumulated enough wealth to have zero concerns financially.

Be careful with those speculative investments, and don't invest more than what you're willing to lose.

• Started investing about a year ago. Mostly index funds and “boring” companies with ok dividends.

No crypto yet as I’m still on a steep learning curve

Diehard regret not taking this path earlier

• I went allninone equity as I have some time to ride out market fluctuations.i will switch them out as I get older then again as I approach retirement.

I'm willing to lose that 10 percent for the higher return. So far it's been performing crazy. Will Take profits in the way up and then buy again in the dip

• I've been dipping my toes into the world of investing lately, and it's been quite the journey! I started by squirreling away some extra cash every month, following the good old advice from saving advice. Then, I figured, why not put that money to work for me? So, I started researching stocks and ETFs, trying to find ones that align with my interests and values. It's been a learning curve for sure, but I'm excited about the potential for growth and the opportunity to build wealth over time. Plus, it's kind of fun to watch your investments grow (fingers crossed!). Is anyone else diving into the investing world?

Edited once, last by Elissamew ().

• Taken courses on Options trading. Takes some serious research. Invested small amount and lost it. idk what to suggest. Options are very risky. Its like boarding a Roller Coaster.

Other investing, idk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!