Which of these companies would each member of BLACKPINK shine the most as a solo artist?

• Which label would BLACKPINK as soloists would shine the most if they auditioned for? 6

1. SM (0) 0%
    2. JYP (0) 0%
    3. Hybe (3) 50%
    4. Mention another label not in the poll (3) 50%

Excluding YG; if Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé and Lisa auditioned for a company part of the Big 4 as solo idols and not for a girl group which label would they shine the most as soloists?

• Rose is obviously the best vocalists in the group, she has the biggest chance to be accepted by those 3, and SM is probably the only agency that would care about her enough to train her as a vocalist. BUT, again, BUT let's not forget something HUGE. All BIG 4 companies kicked out vocal queens like Solar, Wheein, Hwasa and Moonbyul. Sure, the reason was their stupid beauty standards but still. Visually, Rose is better, at least in a Korean standard, but I'm not sure if any of these labels would accept her just because she's pretty. Maybe JYP.

The same goes for Jisoo, she could be a good singer with many years of training, but because she lacks in everything else, I don't think any of these companies would care about her. That's why she's focusing on acting and modelling.

Lisa and Jennie are forgettable, honestly. Jennie is below average in everything, it doesn't look like she loves being an Idol or a singer, and Lisa is only good at dancing.

Sure, YG made them big, but alone, I don't think they would be better than average. These companies don't really care about solo artists anyway. I mean, almost all of their soloists came from a group.

We will see it after a couple of years into their solo careers with their own companies. To be honest, I don't see them being as successful alone as they were as a group. Western people forgetting Kpop artists pretty soon, and without the YG money they don't have the same chance worldwide. In Korea, only Jennie exists, and even she's not that successful either.

• You will find literally any excuse to call Blackpink untalented and wonder why nobody likes you in here

We get it

You stan Mamamoo

You're not special

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

d5d89d5cd0ded673ad05b4ad8aa66c2a681af589.webpdd50b6cd6932ff0d00806a3981d3928185ee94c1.webp889793cb4f55d557baefb7c564c4b94a3129681d.webp

• 1st: I don't give a shit about who likes me. Only sad and pathetic people care about that.

2nd: Did you bother to read my comment or you only saw the negatives?

Here I will quote it for you, AGAIN, because you're a lazy Blink too. READ it again, and again, and again till you understand what I wrote! Thank you!

• None of these companies are in it for solo artists because that's not what makes money.

But YG has probably been the best at giving time for solos over the years.

Every group they've had has had members with multiple solo debuts and comebacks.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!