Kep1ers best bsides (those are better than 75% of K-Pop bsides)

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My two favourites
    Everyone that claims MVSK is their best one 100% never listened to the rest of their discography
    superyeah I know that you like this type of song, do you listen to those Kep1er bsides often?

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

A fan favourite, and yes, it's good, but too loud for me

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

This is sooooo good as well

• Catgirl

Changed the title of the thread from “Kep1ers best bsides” to “Kep1ers best bsides (those are better than 75% of K-Pop bsides)”.

In my ranking, this song is #3

• Unfortunately most people decided Kep1er is not worth checking out besides their debut and that's that.

Everyone judges them by their title tracks only
    They have Red Velvet level bsides but nobody notices :drinktears:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!