Why i should respect religions based in Gods that are not better than me? In fact, they are worse.

• I mean, if i had the power of Gods like Jehova, Ala, Shiva, etc etc, i would alleviate the suffering in the world. For sure, i can tell any good person would to the same, only bad people would do nothing. So, or this gods are not real or dont care. Then, why i should respect this religions, why should you?

• NmiXXSupremacist

Changed the title of the thread from “Why i should respect religions based in Gods that are not better than me?” to “Why i should respect religions based in Gods that are not better than me? In fact, they are worse.”.
  • r/atheism
    Welcome to r/atheism, the web's largest atheist forum. All topics related to atheism, agnosticism and secular living are welcome. If you wish to learn more…
    www.reddit.com

Oh my baby sweet like bubble gum!

16a5ad82f46a76cf3cdeb18fe28d7be0a6d0a66f.gifv

• I mean, if i had the power of Gods like Jehova, Ala, Shiva, etc etc, i would alleviate the suffering in the world. For sure, i can tell any god person would to the same, only bad people would do nothing. So, or this gods are not real or dont care. Then, why i should respects this religions, why should you?

Because otherwise there's no reason to enslave women

"You can troll on your main and we have plenty examples of that" (c) Ves

soojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-gidle.gif

• I mean, if i had the power of Gods like Jehova, Ala, Shiva, etc etc, i would alleviate the suffering in the world. For sure, i can tell any good person would to the same, only bad people would do nothing. So, or this gods are not real or dont care. Then, why i should respect this religions, why should you?

Feel the same way. Because logically the whole thing makes no sense. If I'm all powerful and all knowing. Then why would i need to test my people? Im all knowing regardless of free will it's basically an illusion because I know 100% what you'd decide to do even before you were created. Example i know you would be the first person to make fire regardless anything else, the. Why am i testing to see if you are going to do it?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!