Should SM debut SMNGG right now?

• Le sserafim and newjeans are from the same company and both are doing well. They are proof that it's doable to have 2 top groups at the same time, they just needed to be manage properly

Technically, LSF and NJ come from two different companies. They have different management, different production, and different CEOs. They don't really share anything except for the building, its facilities, and the Hybe's hype. In short, Lsf and Nj debuted with a whole company dedicated just for them instead of sharing it with other groups. While SM has its own division, all their groups still under the same management and sharing a lot of things. It will be much harder for them.

• Technically, LSF and NJ come from two different companies. They have different management, different production, and different CEOs. They don't really share anything except for the building, its facilities, and the Hybe's hype. In short, Lsf and Nj debuted with a whole company dedicated just for them instead of sharing it with other groups. While SM has its own division, all their groups still under the same management and sharing a lot of things. It will be much harder for them.

yeah, that is not a good example

but I think the issue is mostly 100% management.

I remember ADOR has 47 or 48 employees ...

a big ass company like SM should be able to manage two ggs at the same time :/

• yeah, that is not a good example

So, what do you think I'm talking about?

Obviously a company like SM should and could do that but will they?

• Technically, LSF and NJ come from two different companies. They have different management, different production, and different CEOs. They don't really share anything except for the building, its facilities, and the Hybe's hype. In short, Lsf and Nj debuted with a whole company dedicated just for them instead of sharing it with other groups. While SM has its own division, all their groups still under the same management and sharing a lot of things. It will be much harder for them.

Wrong example. Both are under hybe but different labels. Lsf under source, nj under ador. Completely different managements.

It's not wrong example. jyp has different divisions for managing groups. They are under the same company but different managements. All stray kids, itzy, twice and nmixx are managed by different divisions. Sm can do the same, appoint different managements for each group. Different labels, divisions, call them what they want, it's about management.

• yeah, that is not a good example

idk man but this big ass company has like 99 nct members alone and they don't let anyone leave so you can probably imagine.

:sweatr:

Also they already have 2 active ggs it will be their third, they barely can manage two rn. But yeah, sooner or later they will have to anyways.

To op, I think they should wait until TBL gg debuts and their hype dies a little.

• They are launching a new girlgroup this year, it's more or less confirmed.

SM Entertainment Revenue Falls Despite Album Sales Surge From NCT 127, aespa Releases
    SM Entertainment earnings show revenue was down last quarter — despite aespa, NCT 127 and RIIZE album releases — due to slow business conditions.
    www.billboard.com

"The multi-production system, which is the core part of our SM 3.0 strategy, has been operating successfully since its introduction last year, and active musical activities are underway under the guidance of each production SM director,” CEO Jang Cheol Hyuk said during Wednesday’s earnings call. The system is meant to speed the introduction of new artists and material by providing other leaders with decision-making powers.

Looking ahead to 2024, SM Entertainment will launch four new artists: NCT Wish, virtual artist naevis, an unnamed girl group and a U.K.-based boy band. The company also plans to release global albums for major artists at least once a year and expand the scale of global concerts, Jang said. "

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!