When can I look forward to a bts comeback?

• JJK1, KTH1, and Hope World 2 have all been rumored to be in the works, so you'll probably see one of those before a group album. (Namjoon's next mixtape is also reportedly in the works, so there's that too)

Really no one knows what they'll drop next. But Namjoon said on their grammys show that they had a lot in the mix for us, and with BTS, "a lot" actually means something.

OMG I know!! A lot of new contents will be heaven! Can’t wait, I miss the thrill of a BTS CB, the energy is different..

• I watched all of the bangtan bombs and the first season of Bon voyage!! I really like Jin he’s so funny and caring

I am watching the Hawaii season soon because I think that’s the second one? Have to check again

And I’ve been watching the run episodes these are the most funny to me!!!

BABY ARMY!
    Hi!!
    You start checking them after dynamite?!
    Good for you, because you have like loaddds of discography to dig

and you like Jin??
    have you heard his self write and produce solo song? its not available to stream on Spotify,

you can listen to their official soundcloud

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and watch the lyrics here,
    give it a try, its very beautiful
    External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

• Not at everyone collectively ignoring 'Film out'.

It's an ost for japanese film on April 2nd.

It may not be a comeback, but have fun with the release op

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!