mamamoo members solo music personal ranking

• wheein

moonbyul

hwasa

solar

might change when moonbyul releases her album later this month

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

probably won't change since this is still the best mamamoo solo mv

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Looks like we're on the same page with Wheein.

My Spotify stats. Songs from them on my list.

Wheein: 42

Solar: 34 - She's only second, because I love her Gamsung ballads so much, not to mention her OST's.

Hwasa and Moonbyul: 24 (but as you said, with Moon's new album it's going to change)

This isn't really a ranking tho, because I love them all, I'm OT4 as the kids say nowadays.😅

But Wheepup is totally my style. My ears are melting every time I hear her voice.

I like WheeIn latest album. Its great. However if Hwasa decides to release a full Jazz/RB album. I'll have to say byebye to WheeIn for a while :emotionalpepe:

I wouldn't say "bye for Wheein" that's never going to happen, but If Hwasa will release a Jazz album, I will go and hibernate my self for sure. 🤣

• External Content www.youtube.com

yeah nothing beats ot4

• External Content www.youtube.com

yeah nothing beats ot4

I love this version even more. Especially the Solar part at 3:54 "I'm 29 years old." 🤣

Wonder how many average Kpop fan saw this concert from them. 🤣🤣🤣

• I really like maria from hwasa and some of her other songs. I thought her latest one was so terrible and cringe though

solar's honey is also soooo good

whatever that cheese in the trap or whatever song is though I cannot handle loel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!