[BTS CONTENT] So Max confirmed what I knew all along

• Pdogg needs new inspiration. I hope with the guys in the military, he will refresh himself. I wasn’t liking his latest productions before BTS went on hiatus. I don’t want that for BTS new album

But pdogg did produce Like Crazy so I believe there’s hope. It is not too late. I wanna hear the members’ vocals crisp like it was on their individual albums. Tone down the autotune ;(

Not just Pdogg, BTS as a group will have a new A&R as well. We'll have to wait to see what direction they'll take in 2025-2026.

• This is for those still in denial that BTS are the backbone of all the easily made deals Hybe acts are getting now

It is common knowledge that BTS is HYBE. They made HYBE to what it is today and can be considered as the founders of the company. They benefit from it as well.

You think they don't know what Bang PD is doing? He ran through the whole strategy with the whole group to get them on board. Making kpop go global is one of the BTS members dream as well. They just cbb running the business side of things and prefer to leave it to Band PD and others.

All BTS members support their juniors and will go out of the way to help them get deals if its required..

This isn't some surprising reveal lol.

Also if none of the BTS members are bringing it up or complaining, why are you complaining? You think they don't voice their concerns or are too scared to? They will literally have people bowing to them as they enter the building.

If they don't like anyone, staff or whoever. One word and that person will be gone. If one staff member used their clout without their permission and they are unhappy about it. They will be gone as well.

Edited 5 times, last by L0ok ().

• Block of text.

Now where did I say anything about how BTS feels??? I know my humble kings want the best for their label mates but I'm an ARMY who's directing this at kpop stans that will and have denied it because they see it as a slight against their new favs. ARMY saying so will just look like fanwars but Max confirmed it so the delulus out on stan twt acting obtuse on purpose can't anymore lol.

• this at kpop stans that will and have denied it because they see it as a slight against their new favs

So what? The other groups still need to be good enough for them to do the collab.

They are not gonna do it with any random dude just because they are connected to bts.

• girl we been knew and it's not only for idols in hybe.

I think some of y'all looking at it with tunnel vision because of hatred for the company or whoever in that company that got y'all panties in a twist

looking at it from a broader point of view

it is a fact that BTS' popularity in the west has brought opportunities for kpop on a whole

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• The most obvious one was pink sweat X Svt. Cus I remember V posting that song and PS proposing a collab on twt and then suddenly we get his collab with svt. This newjeans x JB collab was arranged by coke as both of them are ambassadors.

• Now where did I say anything about how BTS feels??? I know my humble kings want the best for their label mates but I'm an ARMY who's directing this at kpop stans that will and have denied it because they see it as a slight against their new favs. ARMY saying so will just look like fanwars but Max confirmed it so the delulus out on stan twt acting obtuse on purpose can't anymore lol.

If you are that bothered by Stan twt go an fight them there, you bring it here because you know you have always the same group of armies that are bitter for some reason and will cheer you on some crusade you have against the big villain company ruining BTS.

Why do you think you attract always the same type of army?

• girl we been knew and it's not only for idols in hybe.

I think some of y'all looking at it with tunnel vision because of hatred for the company or whoever in that company that got y'all panties in a twist

looking at it from a broader point of view

it is a fact that BTS' popularity in the west has brought opportunities for kpop on a whole

you spilled. actually most Hybe stans don't deny their favs have BTS privilege, but other company stans will never admit it lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!