BeBeCarats'0 MONSTA X + Seventeen Recommendation Thread.

• BeBeCarat0 MONSTA X + Seventeen Recommendation Song Thread based on category, + easy listening for newcomers.

This thread was created on Sunday, January 14th, 9:42pm Canadian Standard Time in order to also partly celebrate a personal milestone regarding my phone addiction issues, and being able to lift a new and heavier amount of weights since seeing progress in my shoulders width and a glampse at my biceps!.

This is more of a personal thread for my favourite groups but also for those who are looking for songs for insipiration, or based on the categories listed such as 'cozy, easy listening', 'singing focused songs', 'english songs', 'work out songs', 'or peaceful sunday evening reset' based on my own personal playlists to clear up my YouTube and Spotify a little bit as my personal accounts are going through a big change since unfollowing many channels and artists I am no longer interested in.

With that said, thank you for stoping by, do something for yourself this week, and don't hesitate to ask about anything!. I love sharing about my signature groups (ESP VICTON!~), and I'm always down for recommendations. Timing maybe slower then usual since I will only be online when writing articles and publishing pictorials, since I have officially taken ALLKPOP off my phone, thanks for the understanding. :finger-heart::borahae::blue-heart:

No hate to any artist mentioned please, and have a great week and stay warm!

• WorkOut PlayList/ Top Listens.

IMG_2541.png

Seventeen.

March.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

HOT.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

SUPER.

Hit.

Home Run.

MONSTA X. LOVE Killa.

External Content youtu.be

GAMBLER. (Song Produced by Lee Joohoney).

BeastMode. (Co Writers/ETC I.M x Joohoney).

Rush Hour.

• FANTASIA.

Spotlight.

X-Phenomenon.

LIVIN' IT UP.

• HERO.

Beautiful.

• My Favourite Easy to listen to/ songs formerly on my 'Cozy Sunday Relax' Playlist. (2024). (MONSTA X x SVT focused).

MONSTA X Solo, Yoo Kihyun 'Youth'.

MONSTA X Solo, Yoo Kihyun. 'Voyager'. (Solo Debut).

MONSTA X Solo, I.M. 'Everything Happens to me' Live Clip. (English).

MONSTA X Solo, I.M. 'Habit' Live Clip Film.

• Wonho 'Blue'.

Wonho 'Don't Regret' Special Self Filmed Clip.

• Wonho 'Blue'.

Wonho 'Don't Regret' Special Self Filmed Clip.

• SVT:

Rock with You.

April Shower.

To You.

• _WORLD.

Holiday.

SnapShoot.

Smile Flower.

PinWheel, Trauma, Lilili Yabbay.

Good to Me.

• External Content youtu.be

• Where would this fit on your playlists?

External Content music.youtube.com

Def my 'try to dance to' playlist, aka where I begin working out in my apartment and then think I know how to dance, and get distracted. I also just love the vibe on the song, and the little shaking the bum thing Hoshi does! 😊😆

• Seventeen also has some old playlists officially listed on their channel, if anyone wanted to support the playlists that officially was promoted by SVT, or for finding older songs! 🖤

(#17Studio is also a great playlist for this!)

For the dance enthusiasts: Dino's.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• PlayList/Video suggests via my: MONSTA X STAGE Playlist.

In order for me to clean up my YouTube Playlists and delete them, here are some of my favourite, and my re watchable favourite stages, and performances from throughout their career and from when I became a fan.

If you are wanting 'stream fillers' or new stages to look into, def take a look at. couple of these!

• External Content www.youtube.com

• PlayList 2. More songs by MX and performances that newcomers should know.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!