Is ironic the situation with BP and YG now

• I mean, before the girls (allegedly) wanted to BP comeback more frequently and YG didnt want to. But now, the girls dont want to comeback often since they want to focus more in their solo careers (My guess) but YG will want BP to comeback more often since there is money for them in this. Is not that ironic?

:ok-bee:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• NmiXXSupremacist

Changed the title of the thread from “Is not ironic the situation with BP and YG now?” to “Is ironic the situation with BP and YG now”.
  • YGE won't give BP more comebacks when they don't need to as they can milk BP's Intellectual Property which is where they have been making a lot of money.

BP sold 700k+ old ass albums on Circle this year which indicates new fans of the group so YGE are going to milk the money for as long as they can because it costs nothing in Promotions or ongoing costs for BP for just living and logistics when they aren't promoting them, like they did for all of 2023.

• YGE won't give BP more comebacks when they don't need to as they can milk BP's Intellectual Property which is where they have been making a lot of money.

BP sold 700k+ old ass albums on Circle this year which indicates new fans of the group so YGE are going to milk the money for as long as they can because it costs nothing in Promotions or ongoing costs for BP for just living and logistics when they aren't promoting them, like they did for all of 2023.

Mmm. I think a new album and a new tour can bring much more money.

• I mean, before the girls (allegedly) wanted to BP comeback more frequently and YG didnt want to. But now, the girls dont want to comeback often since they want to focus more in their solo careers (My guess) but YG will want BP to comeback more often since there is money for them in this. Is not that ironic?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

YG doesn't need necessarily need a BP comeback. They can just continue releasing BP merch to the store for blinks to gobble up whenever they need some money.

Asks if something is ironic; posts MV of a song called "Ironic," infamous for using examples that aren't actually ironic.

f159d5f0ab74443cdf3550dec37fd6175148824618652a1d3511704b47e6623a_1.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!