From this recent Somi 'controversy' I just curious about one thing, what the heck happened between Somi and Minzy after she moved to TBL?

• They both unfollowed each other long time ago, but I read interesting comments on Twitter about their 'beef'.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Did Minzy really help Somi to enter TBL and suddenly ghosted her after that?

This is the real drama and tea I wanna heard tbh not about Somi random comment on Twitter.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!