I Don't Know If Anyone Has Ever Said This, But AESPA & NEWJEANS Has The Best Camerawork I've Ever Seen

• I was just looking at a few Aespa performance videos, and bro....the dedication that camera man has to get those angels and close ups, are super impressive

Here's two videos so you can see for Aespa

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Same could be said for NewJeans, but mainly with their dance practices is where you can see the good camerawork

Here's two for them as well

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!