funny to think that Sooyoung is currently among the most popular SNSD member

• They're mostly all booked and doing their own things, but as always there's a hierarchy/tier in popularity. Yoona and Taeyeon are still seen as more popular and the rest is all depending on who's active with projects, doing promotions etc.

• This brings me back to the time I used to be a huge sone and Sooyoung was my ult. Her skills and talent used to be downplayed a lot. I'm so happy she's is thriving right now :holding-back-tears: . She deserves every bit of her success. :flower-cutie:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• its clear from how sm denied perfect jobs for seohyun that they expected her to stay with them longer for them to approve something later on that was safe enough.

lbr sunny didnt even try

yuri could have done better from the jump. amd i the onlyone that remembers her debut was teasted around the end of twice's debut but got delayed and imo her debut wasnt as well funded as it should be and her accounts from her managers let us know she wasnt a priority. if she does get another single itd probabbly have to be with one of the best uptempo songs and one that fits her flirty fun sexy snsd image she got big for.

hyoyeon is used for filling promotional gaps in sm. also she gets bops everytime what are ya talking about. the most solid uptempo bops from any snsd members because they all apparently forgot what fun was.

• This brings me back to the time I used to be a huge sone and Sooyoung was my ult. Her skills and talent used to be downplayed a lot. I'm so happy she's is thriving right now :holding-back-tears: . She deserves every bit of her success. :flower-cutie:

she was my bias too and i loved her parts in the genie mini album her harmony in girlfriend is my favorite use of her voice. however she used to be extremely pitchy up until like igab

• Sunny was popular!? Was not following SNSD back during their peak, so that surprises me.

And happy to see Sooyoung doing well. She was my bias back when I was getting to know more about SNSD. I still like her though less actively since I started following Jessica more.

the wrote the definition of cute in the idol dictionary and trademarked it in the 2nd gen. the only girl that could actually get away with ayego

• Hi, may I ask where did you get those numbers from? The Singapore concert is in less than 2 hours as of right now and tickets are still available.

https://ticketing.sistic.com.sg/sistic/booking/0161223JUNG

In fact, from the above site, there actually wasn't even 3K tickets sold out (as of this moment)

they have a point. just cause jessica cant sing in korea doesnt mean she isnt around doing fashion stuff. her brand is sold there. yuri was seen wearing her glasses a little while after she was kicked out

• Hi, may I ask where did you get those numbers from? The Singapore concert is in less than 2 hours as of right now and tickets are still available.

https://ticketing.sistic.com.sg/sistic/booking/0161223JUNG

In fact, from the above site, there actually wasn't even 3K tickets sold out (as of this moment)

Her Macau concert venue was filled with golden stars and the Singapore one was confirmed. She filled up all 3 floors of the venue.

She has always booked and performed in bigger venues that always look full.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by sonemariam ().

• agreed agreed

• back then you will look at her as snsd filler member but now shes thriving. member that used to be popular like Seohyun, Yuri & Sunny are the one that missing from radar while Sooyoung always booked and have project going on while Hyoyeon have back to back music release. i would say that both them are on the same tier as jessica & tiffany which is crazy because theres a huge gap of popularity between them back then

I never saw her as a filler member, just one that was likely going to blow up in variety shows/dramas one day. So it's not terribly surprising that she's thriving now, she was one of the more well rounded members (imo). Seemed like she'd have a lot of options because she was always witty and really good at engaging with people.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!