Red Velvet's 'Chill Kill' comeback compilation

• One of the things I love the most with comebacks is the abundance of content that you're flooded with, performances, special show appearances, behind-the-scenes videos, interviews and more - up to the point that it's hard to keep track of it all.

This Red Velvet comeback isn't anything different, so I made a compilation :-) in case people were curious and wanted to browse and check up on stuff they've missed.

Let's start with the Live Countdown to the comeback:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Killing Voice and Lee Mujin Service: a blissful dive into a cloud of songs

Followed up by their awe inspiring, truly divine Killing Voice attendance (finally!) as a full group, a full 33 minute experience:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Twenty songs, a mix of title tracks and b-sides makes this not only interesting for Reveluv but also for other K-pop fans. This is a great introduction in the best possible way to Red Velvet's discography: the harmony, the adlibs, the energy and excitement. It's banger after banger, the RV girls made even songs like Zimzalabim sound infectious repeatables.

I could've easily listened to several hours of this. But for those who wanted more, there's an extra treat in Wendy's visit to Lee Mujin's Service show. Her interpretation of Chill Kill and her astonishing cover of Whitney Houston's I Have Nothing already make it a must-watch:

I like some reaction videos because the reactors can add additional viewpoints and depths due to their expertise. For those interested, check the one in the quote below

Those weren't the only special show appearances, there's also a hilarious show where Joy and Billlie's Tsuki meet ^^

Music shows: performances, interviews and encore

And of course, let's not forget the music show attendances and performances they've done so far. I love the variety in styling and outfits. While Wendy has me completely floored once again with her glow and glamour in the performances, I noticed that the other girls really shine as well and have their moments where they rule the screen.

Production diaries

What I also appreciate are the many behind-the-scenes production diaries that have been released, especially the RV recording videos which are always great to watch

The other production diaries, check below :-)

There were also some radio shows they attended but unfortunately, they weren't subbed (yet) so I haven't included them here.

I did find some other recent content, which you can check out below

ReveluvTaglist

Alright, that's it!

While I made this compilation post and rewatched some it again, I found myself realising that Red Velvet's vocal performances made me appreciate many of their songs to a higher level than I'd expected, better than the recorded versions. It's not just that they sound better: their harmonies, adlibs, their energy and sheer joy that they radiate - they really love performing and singing on stage, and they show it, they shine with it.

I'd have expected that choreo and MV add extra richness and flavor to the song. But no, with Red Velvet it's their vocal performances. I could easily watch hours long shows of them doing that.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

Edited once, last by FoReveries ().

• Thanks a lot for the compilation, that's will help (at least me ^^ )

I saw this one, the end when Tsuki meet Joy and she run away is hilarious :pepe-joy:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!