I love Taeyeon, but her new title track( to x) ... left me disappointed and it felt ( to me) like a missed opportunity after INVU.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I know a lot of you are gonna eat me alive... But well.

Yes, it's an ok song. It reminds me of 11:11 and What do I call you? , both of those songs are bops, however this song feels too safe and short... It feels like a missing opportunity for bringing something more interesting after INVU in my opinion.

Probably my least favorite title track of hers. Hopefully I change my mind when I listen to it again.

Love you still, King Taeyeon. :finger-heart:

STAN CRAXY'S CHAEY OR I'LL STEAL YOUR SOUL. :cursing::cursing::cursing:

Edited once, last by RobVel ().

• RobVel

Changed the title of the thread from “I love Taeyeon, but her new title track( to x) ... left me disappointed.” to “I love Taeyeon, but her new title track( to x) ... left me disappointed and it felt ( to me) like a missed opportunity after INVU.”.
  • It's a bop but somehow I find myself waiting for something to happen for the entire song but nothing ever does. This had the potential for a 10/10 song so it seems a bit wasted. I think the extremely minimalistic chorus with a bunch of chanting is the main problem.

• What Do What I Call You and 11:11 are better than Invu. My taste is a little different. For example, I love Four Season, but Taeyeon doesn't like Four Season. ^^ The new song she released isn't bad. It's not ground breaking, but it has a nice melody. :thumbup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!