Born pink track predictions !!!

• so I did some research on these song writers and producers, because lots of them were new to me. and was wondering what we are getting so imma give you my predictions what kind of songs we are going to have 💛💛

1. Pink venom - we already know

2. Shut down - definitely another banger like pretty savage or boombayah. I'm not expecting slower track like lsg or pwf. all the producers are from pretty savage so it better be a banger like PS :pepe-cut:

3. Typa girl - this is definitely another banger. Well bekuh boom is known to us and dominsuk has written somi's dumb sumb so definitely upbeat song and title says that too imo.

4. Yeah yeah yeah - omg chaesooooo ❤️❤️❤️ also another banger, maybe not that upbeat but we had r.tee on blackpink songs many times and kush has some really good songs under his name like my type by ikon, gd who you, 2ne1 lonely, so I expect nothing but a good from them :pepe-heart-eyes:

5. Hard to love - this is really hard to tell. These song writers have rnb, trap, pop, hip hop and other genres under their name, but it includes teddy too, so maybe something like "crazy over you"? Idk I hope I'm gonna like it :pepe-slash:

6. The happiest girl - little slower song, pop-rock type. The one producer is Natalia kills, you can check her songs, also one of them co wrote 1d steal my girl. I also expect this to be likeable

7. Tally - EDM, house or rock type of song. One of the producers produced "don't know what to do" and "lovesick girls" so its definitely there (also includes Jessie's who that b, Selena it ain't me, dj snake let me love you and etc). Also other producers have done songs like dusk till dawn by zayn, steal my girl and best song ever by 1D, marshmello friends and so on. Last song writer here is a dj also So I expect this to be a banger

8. Ready for love - we already know :pepe-joy:

Tell me your predictions guys :eyes:<3

• I was thinking about the possible lyrical themes of each one

Shutdown - I think its mostly about how someone else can make you shutdown, or how BP is making their so shutdown, considering PV is about lashing off, this is the reversal coin probably

Typagirl - Its giving me "Not that kinda girl" of 5H vibes, but, considering its Bekuh who wrote the lyrics though, definitely some PS energy there

Yeah Yeah Yeah - Definitely the most different one, considering the title and chaesoo writing credits, I am suspecting some type of mellow-chilling song, something like sure thing but make it happy

Hard to love - Probably the opposite of RFL, either going the route of them being hard to love or their partners being the one hard to love, either way I am feeling a very mature and slow vibe about it, going into either the sultry or dark side of BP

The Happiest Girl - This one is very divisive to me, it either could go as a thanks letter about how grateful they are because they are the happiest evers, or, go full love song about being in the honeymoon phase of love

Talley - This is definitely giving TS folklore-evermore vibe by the title, I am suspecting a lot of guitar and strings here, probably lyrics about their trainee days

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!