More Iconic Top 5 Songs for Girl groups in 2016 versus 2022

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

One of the best ballads ever done imo

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

d5d89d5cd0ded673ad05b4ad8aa66c2a681af589.webpdd50b6cd6932ff0d00806a3981d3928185ee94c1.webp889793cb4f55d557baefb7c564c4b94a3129681d.webp

• 2022 doesn't even come close. In terms of music of impact overall. I mean these top 5 song's are one thing but the depth of 2016 goes even further. Half the 2022 songs are already kinda of being forgotten right now never mind in 7-8 years time.

Also the premise is kind of flawed, I feel like you should have omitted Eleven, Me Gustas Tu and Like Ooh Ahh since those songs may have been high on the year end chart but were from the years prior.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!