Can you help a small Youtube-channel out?

• That is my channel. I don't ask for much. All I want is that you take a look at some of my videos (if you like you can even go ahead and watch them all, subscribe, like, coment,.. but you don't need to if you don't want to)

I am just a TikTok-compilation channel like a lot others on Youtube but I am not showing life-hacks, pets, art or "small buissnes owners" like you see from the most channels. My content focuses on JPop- and KPop-idols (mainly JPop). So I will leave you some of my videos here for you to check out, thanks ~

My newest video:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My most viewed video:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My longest TikTok compilation:

My shortest TikTok compilation:

My first ever uploaded TikTok compilation:

(If you try to find the channel of Yuta from GENERATIONS wich is shown as "ID: gene_fbfg" in the video, it is no more available on TikTok btw also the channel shown as "shin_madkid" was deleted. Shin is still on TikTok but with his group's account and the one TikTok-channel on 0:49minute is from a duo called Joohno&Gyumin if you want to find them )

A KPop-TikTok compilation you should watch:

External Content youtu.be

A freaking cute group you should watch:

External Content youtu.be

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!