Please post all bugs here

• Thanks everyone for already pointing out the issues you are having. Ves is working as quickly as possibly to fix the issues.

Just so that we can help make the process smoother and quicker, please post all bugs you are encountering in this thread.

Thanks!

• just a heads up, as it seems to be fixed now but i had the hardest time verifying my account & would receive a notification that i had to "contact to admin"

He who throws dirt always loses ground.

BLΛƆKPIИK

• Encountered a notification bug/issue:

On Mobile. Android 10. Chrome.

I was followed by two people in a row.

As notifications are now grouped, both the users names were listed in the notification, and are bolded as if they are separate links.

Except clicking only takes you to the first user's profile. You can't seem to get to the second users profile as it doesn't link to it.

★ RESIDENT TZUYU FANBOY ★

TWICE ★ SNSD ★ RED VELVET ★ GFRIEND

WZDCfEj.jpg

• I'm not sure if this is a bug but this thread was moved from The Arcade to the Video Games & Tech sub for some odd reason

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Not necessarily a bug, but is it possible to implement a down arrow, so it's easier to just move to the bottom of a thread? (i know lazy question :P )

• Login using Twitter on Main Allkpop is accepted. Login does not bridge to Forum and asks for a second Login. Twitter login is not accepted during the Forum login.

My original account only had the Twitter login. This account uses Email and password login and it works fine.

• My issues so far:

• The dollar-bill has a red 2 on it, does it go away or do I have to press a button? I don't see how this "notification" will go away cause it bugs me a bit to look at it and not being able to know how to get this gone
    • Thanks that my old sig was stored so I could use it but you re-stored the wrong one (not my last used, the one I had before) and since I couldn't find my pic again I had to make a new sig for it
    • The way the forum and the main-page are seperated. Now everytime I try to go back to the front of the forum I accidantly happen to be in the main-page o.o
    • Do we have emoji and when yes, where do I find them?
    • Why are people's signatures blurry and stop to be blurry when I scroll down? PS: That the signatures are blurry looks so odd, someone pls fix that

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN | JBJ95 | MCND | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | NU'EST

• Another thing

Thread
    The KPop and J-Pop game

As yall know from the old AKP -> You post a JPop and a KPop song and the next user picks wich of these they like the most and so on...

JAPANESE

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I made this game... instead of showing the 2 MVs in my game, I only get a text-message saying "external link" did I do something wrong while posting or do you simply not allow to show MVs?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN | JBJ95 | MCND | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | NU'EST

• Already tried to log out fully by shutting down everything. But I can't even log into or out of the forum trough the forum, it always throws me out on the main site for log in and log out (if I am logged out on the main site then I am logged out on the forum and vica versa). It was always so on my phone. I am registered trough facebook though, so I tried to do it manually (liketo log in through my user) but then it does not recognise me, I can verify myself only through facebook.

johnny this is a user from the ask a staff thread

• On the old forum you stayed logged in but when I leave the forum and come back I am automaticly logged out here and when I click on "login" it says on the main-page that I am allready logged in, so I go on the forum thinking I am logged in but than it says I am logged off... someone please fix this

BTS | EXO | iKON | MAMAMOO | NCT | SEVENTEEN
    raw
    AAA | AKB48 | Da-iCE | EXILE TRIBE | GENERATIONS

• On the old forum you stayed logged in but when I leave the forum and come back I am automaticly logged out here and when I click on "login" it says on the main-page that I am allready logged in, so I go on the forum thinking I am logged in but than it says I am logged off... someone please fix this

Were you away from the forum for more than 2 hours ? I wanna get more info to see if its still an issue with the session timeout

[font="Lucida Sans Unicode"][size="4"] My Eternal Daisy [/size][/font]
    cbe3383c377d0837ed4b7ad72658dfd8b2bc6229.gifv

• not a deal breaker by any means, but

when copy pasting multicolor text on the profile page, the second copy paste removes first optioned color.

e.g.) see image below - black is ...black and pink is pink but the second copy paste is all pink. i deleted the first copy paste set but after a few seconds the glitch doesn't occur. first immediate ctrl + v will paste with the glitch.

He who throws dirt always loses ground.

BLΛƆKPIИK

• Were you away from the forum for more than 2 hours ? I wanna get more info to see if its still an issue with the session timeout

No that happens allways, so for example I close the tap, open it again and BOOM logged off. Thank I click on logging but it sends me to the main-page and on the main-page it shows that I am logged in. But than again I am logged-off in the forum. Wich makes zero sense.

BTS | EXO | iKON | MAMAMOO | NCT | SEVENTEEN
    raw
    AAA | AKB48 | Da-iCE | EXILE TRIBE | GENERATIONS

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!