Are you guys remember Mimiirose? I really thought they gonna out of nugudom during their debut but I guess not anymore.

• I remember their debut MV trending on South Korean YouTube, and with a member from GP999, there was considerable buzz. Initially, I expected them to gradually become a moderately popular group, potentially selling over 50k albums. However, they've faded into the background, with sales dropping significantly from 9k for their debut album to only 4k for their first cb. I don't even think their company restocking their album as their debut sales stuck at the first month.

The have one-year gap between their debut and first comeback with no promotion to expand their fanbase or make the group more known to public/kpop fans. Their first cb originally scheduled for July but was delayed to September due to their CEO being scammed. Unfortunately, the comeback TT also quite disappointing.

In hindsight, it seems like a missed opportunity. Despite starting on a promising note more than other groups like CSR and H1-key, both groups have surpassed them in sales. CSR has exceeded 20k sales while debut with lower number than them, and H1-key, who initially sold only 2 albums on debut day, now boasts 77k in sales. I like Yoon Jia, I really wish they able to out from nugudom but I don't think they have chance anymore.

• Their music is really good. My favorite is Tipsy, the chorus is really good

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Their last Title Track was cool too

• I remember their debut MV trending on South Korean YouTube, and with a member from GP999, there was considerable buzz. Initially, I expected them to gradually become a moderately popular group, potentially selling over 50k albums. However, they've faded into the background, with sales dropping significantly from 9k for their debut album to only 4k for their first cb. I don't even think their company restocking their album as their debut sales stuck at the first month.

The have one-year gap between their debut and first comeback with no promotion to expand their fanbase or make the group more known to public/kpop fans. Their first cb originally scheduled for July but was delayed to September due to their CEO being scammed. Unfortunately, the comeback TT also quite disappointing.

In hindsight, it seems like a missed opportunity. Despite starting on a promising note more than other groups like CSR and H1-key, both groups have surpassed them in sales. CSR has exceeded 20k sales while debut with lower number than them, and H1-key, who initially sold only 2 albums on debut day, now boasts 77k in sales. I like Yoon Jia, I really wish they able to out from nugudom but I don't think they have chance anymore.

They are promoting in Japan.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!