[instiz] 6 SONGS THAT MADE ALL-KILLS ON ALL THE MUSIC CHARTS THIS YEAR

• You are definitely not the only one writing essays to talk shit about Ive here. Matter of fact I can think of 4 or 5 before your name comes to mind. But feel free to do whatever you wanna do

I don't know what it is you want from people.

If they come in these type of threads and start shading IVE's accomplishments, you're 100% the first to make noise about it and call them toxic.

When nobody comes in to say anything negative, you mock them and dare them to come in the thread to talk shit.

What do you really want? ;judgingpepe:

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Just stay quiet about Ive in other threads the same way they are silent when Ive achieves something their faves didn't.

It is that simple. Couldn't be more simple than this.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Just stay quiet about Ive in other threads the same way they are silent when Ive achieves something their faves didn't.

It is that simple. Couldn't be more simple than this.

I-It's a public forum. People are going to talk and share their opinions. You know you can just ignore them, right? Or do what I do regularly and just put them in their place, if you don't think what they're saying is true.

But you can't have your cake and eat it :pepenomad:

• I-It's a public forum. People are going to talk and share their opinions. You know you can just ignore them, right? Or do what I do regularly and just put them in their place, if you don't think what they're saying is true.

But you can't have your cake and eat it :pepenomad:

Just like they can say whatever they want I can call them out on their bullshit and that's what I'll do. I'm the most effective bullshit detector on this forum and I'll put my skills to use whenever, wherever.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!