How spoiled have you been/are you by your parents ?

• I go first

When I was a kid I got my mom to help me find the middle section of my hair whenever I brushed my hair till I was 19 cause I totally sucked at it and didn't wanted that people look at me like "dafuq is with your hair?"

My mom also said I would suck in washing my hair since "no wonder your hair feels oily after just 1 day when you don't know how to properly rinse the shampoo out!" so she decided to wash my hair till I was 17

I was allowed to have as much candy as I wanted, so once when I was like 8 or so I ate 3 puddings in a row and only than my mom said I had enough, but before that she didn't even tried to stop me cause I bet most parents allready say no if I want a 2nd pudding

My mom drove 30km to a store for me just so I could buy videogames and CDs as a kid

80% of the time when I just said "I would like to have..." my mom took it for real and bought that thing for me, even if I actually don't wanted to have it. She also took comments I made too serious, like when I said "so cute" when we watched TV and guinea pigs came on in a show and a week later she had bought me a guinea pig (After some years I had a group of 5 guinea pigs)

In one year I suggested so many movies that came in the cinema, so that we went into 12 movies in 2 months

Every time I said "I would like to go to the zoo again" my mom went to the zoo with me. Oneday she said "I have been to the zoo probably 10 times with you since you were little. Most people may go to the same zoo once or twice"

My uncle who don't has kids himself thought to buy me way too many toys and plushies when I was little so cause of him I had owned 100 plushies

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Financially they took care of everything, university, rent and food, now that I am unemployed paying as well but emotionally, I was molested as a kid, and they let it happen. My brother was also an abuser and they let that happen too.

• I would say I'm spoiled. Usually if I ask for what I want they will either say yes or if it is not possible, they would offer an alternative. I recently told my mom I really want to go to the BTS concert in 2025 and she said maybe we can even fly to Korea while we're at it.

I am also pretty manipulative so I'd say I'm good at getting what I want.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!