TXT will be singing the OST for the anime adaptation of the manhwa “Solo Leveling”

• MoaTaglist

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

• External Content x.com

F92Bal3aAAEw0Zr?format=jpg&name=medium

• OMG they are singing a song composed by SawanoHiroyuki ?!? The legend composer who composed most of my favorite anime OSTs ever, including the most iconic Attack on Titan osts !?

I'm really excited and it's such a cool crossover

Cool opportunity for them, the webtoon is so popular I guess the anime will be too

EDIT : Okay I listened to the snippet and maybe I got a bit too excited, I expected something more epic like Sawano's usual work. It still sounds very good

• The preview sounds so good omg :ahh-bee:

And it seems to be full English? I wonder if they'll do Korean and Japanese versions too or if it'll just be English :eyes:

there's a preorder on Weverse Shop and there's a normal version (don't know the language) a TV version and a TV English version. The snippet seems full English but it's still a mystery considering it's a manhwa turned into an anime by a Japanese crew

• there's a preorder on Weverse Shop and there's a normal version (don't know the language) a TV version and a TV English version. The snippet seems full English but it's still a mystery considering it's a manhwa turned into an anime by a Japanese crew

I'm assuming the other version will be Japanese, but I guess we'll have to wait to find out :prisonerpepe:

• The anime is maybe gonna be on the opposite tbh. Theres a talk last time that the plot will be changed since it painted japan in a negative light.

• The anime is maybe gonna be on the opposite tbh. Theres a talk last time that the plot will be changed since it painted japan in a negative light.

Yeah still surprising that they are actually got this as an anime.

(Tho I think they got it because they had a korean studio to do the animation instead of japan studio?)

But I do wonder how they would change it? Since that plot is kinda make sense?

• Lol I can't stand the wait for the new chap and went straight to the novel instead

you should read return of the mount hua sect. that's another banger. if you like sports then read blue lock. im not in the mood for it these days but once in a while when i do i get to binging

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!