I Could Make A Better EXO Subunit Than SM

• D.O, Chen, Baekhyun, and Kai

I'm just giving the people what they want.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• SM didn’t make the exo subunits EXO themselves chose the units

But CBDK sounds like a HIT

I didn't know the group mad the subunits, I'm just a casual EXO fan lol. I was just thinking about how that's like a god tier level combination.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I didn't know the group mad the subunits, I'm just a casual EXO fan lol. I was just thinking about how that's like a god tier level combination.

Yeah, exo is random group.

For cbx Baekhyun said "We work out together, and the trainer said that the three of us have similar heights and would do well if we [did a group] together. That's why we actually suggested that to the company and ended up making this unit. We made the name something easy for the public to say. We tried rearranging the order [of the letters], but CBX seemed the best." - it was all about height but these 3 are also besties so wbk! Creativity wise they also go well together.

We can now only hope for tall sub unit exo SKY!

For sc was formed because Sehun and Chanyeol are besties who hang out together a lot and Chanyeol thought their voices would fit well together and boom they debuted.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!