I post my SM sabotage theory > couple of hours later SM publicly posts their "new strategy" - Coincidence?

• On February 3, 8:37 AM KST I make my theory thread about SM being sabotaged by the now ousted Sooman.

Some hours later, at 12:01 PM KST, SM posts in their official twitter and youtube their "SM 3.0" new IP strategy plan.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The whole video looks like something made to be shown only to investors/stockholders rather than the general public. They never release stuff like this on their social media accounts. You'd always have to "dig" to find business relates plans from SM. Especially as it's better for the company to keep a lot of this secret or internal, due to competition.

Did some higher level SM staff see my post then freak out? "How do they know all this?!" And had an emergency meeting thinking I was a corporate spy, and posted their plans to show "everything is fine" (when that's not the whole truth).

• My theory is SM want to replace all their Idols with AI Avatar it will make more profit for company no rest no injuries no scandal no contract expired or fighting in the court but the most important is lower cost

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!