Lyrics from JYJ (ex-TVXQ) criticizing SM show similarity with EXO-CBX's situation

• Part of the lyrics goes:

"More amazing things happened as time continued pass. Hearing that we had finally struck gold overseas and brought in result so unbelievably astronomical, I walked into the office with a bounce in my step to receive my pay.

Our team members were looking at each other with enthusiasm. We complimented each other’s hard work. However, the statement of accounts we received said we were at a deficit. I thought I hadn’t looked at the figures correctly so I looked at them again. Everything was listed under the expenses. Damn it, how could have all of the money we earned go towards paying expenses? What kind of expenses were there to make that much money vanish?

I couldn’t believe my eyes so I asked them to show me the detailed statement of accounts that I’d never seen before. They said they understood and they would show it to me, but in the end, I never saw those pieces of paper and only worked."

source

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ExoLTaglist

• So sad, they won and moved on and are in better places now, I hope Exo wins and moves on as a group.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!