BANG PD Could Be Pushing ENHYPEN For The U.S, Instead Of TXT Now..

• so Enhypen is gonna be performing on the Kelly Clarkson show, and also they sell more arena tickets than TXT too.

Also as you know, HYBE bought BELIFT 100% from CJ Entertainment.

So now that the group is fully there's.

I could see, since TXT been having a difficult time this come back, for Bang to push Enhypen in the U.S. and see if their results do well.

Like you can tell Bang PD just tryna see what sticks, and with TXT it hasn't been doing as well as he'd like it to.

So Enhypen I feel are gonna be the next pushed for the forefront

• fyi enhypen is not fully own by hybe yet. The acquisition was postponed.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• BTS and TXT are the only groups that he would have control over as they are the groups managed by Big Hit Music. HYBE Labels doesn't even manage groups either but the subsidiaires that own those groups.

BeLift manage Enhyphen irregardless of whom the Parent Company is, the only thing HYBE is interested in is BeLift making money for them

• yall don't have to explain anything about the groups to me...I already know ;judgingpepe:

I know the 100 something million isnt fully recovered yet by cj entertainment

I know belift has its own ceo and blanlah

I clearly dgaf💀

I just made a guess...that's it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!