RIIZE impress with their recording studio vocals

• for a rookie group, they're doing so well! i can't wait until we get a RIIZE encore :ak_kokoclap:

Group:

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sohee:

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

Wonbin:

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

Seunghan:

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

Eunseok:

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

Anton:

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

• Sohee isnโ€™t even an idol singer, he is a straight up VOCALIST! I was impressed by Wonbin too. Heโ€™s talent very talented in dancing and vocals too and obviously his visuals are top tier.

hey! are you a fan of RIIZE? would you be interested in joining the fandoms guild on here? :mvbee:

They are so good

SM is really lauching the trend of Visual-Vocalist Karina/winter and now we have Wonbin

yessss it's awesome! it's the way that karina and wonbin were both scouted by SM through instagram for their visuals but ended up becoming all rounders! :blue-heart:

• They are all good singers. As expected from SM, harmonization is at top level. :claps: What I like about SM groups is that every group's knows singing technique and have a singer's voice tone. It's hard to find an idol singer from SM who gives the impression of being forced to become a singer. I liked Wonbin and Sohee voice. Eunseok and Seunghan have good voice color too. <3:thumbup:

• I love them (Soheeโ€™s my bias) but what is a guild? Iโ€™ve only heard of guilds for games like MMOs.

a guild on this forum is just a big official thread for the group's fandom to use, here's a link to ours:

it's a place to discuss everything and anything about the group (as long as it follows the content rules in the OP) and is a nice community to read updates and discuss the group.

eventually if we get to official guild status, we will have the guild name underneath our usernames and will be able to purchase guild only perks such as pretty DP emblems, username colors, custom badges etc.

we are looking for any fans to join us and build the community. let me know if you or anyone else not currently in a guild is interested. all we ask is you are a fan of RIIZE! :flower-cutie:

• Are you okay with me being a new user? I am going to try to be active but I may get busy later on in case thatโ€™s a deal breaker. But if you are okay with that then yes Iโ€™ll join ๐Ÿ‘

• Are you okay with me being a new user? I am going to try to be active but I may get busy later on in case thatโ€™s a deal breaker. But if you are okay with that then yes Iโ€™ll join ๐Ÿ‘

that's awesomeeeee, i'll add you now :ak_hanuelheart:

(anyone else who's interested, just drop a message in our guild)

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!