Did you know Beyoncé has 2 half siblings she doesn't care about.

• I understand that she may not feel obliged to maintain contact with her half-siblings, given that her father had children with two different women, essentially cheating on her mother. However, it's important to separate the art from the artist. These children, Koi Knowles and Nixon Knowles, are here and alive, both 13 years old. Nixon currently lives in a trailer park. I'm not suggesting that Beyoncé should fully finance his living situation, but extending some support wouldn't harm her or her wallet.

Her brother wonders why Beyoncé doesn't love him.

7B5CWol.png

These are the aunt and uncle of Beyonce's children who are 11 and 6 (twins)

:drinktears::drinktears::dancer-pepe:

• I mean if those children are the result of infidelity then it really wouldn’t be that strange to find out she distanced herself from them. Plenty of people do that. I probably would too

God why.

• It's her dad's responsibility to take care of his children. Not Beyonce.

That man is just as much a millionaire as Beyonce is. He's the one they should be petitioning.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• He's a flop

So, lol?

They are still of age to be receiving child support. Whether he wants to support them or not, he has the financial means and legal responsibility. Their mom (or moms) should be taking him to court to make sure they are financially supported.

Beyonce has nothing to do with that.

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• So, lol?

They are still of age to be receiving child support. Whether he wants to support them or not, he has the financial means and legal responsibility. Their mom (or moms) should be taking him to court to make sure they are financially supported.

Beyonce has nothing to do with that.

All I know is Beyonce and Jay-z are a billionairs couple, and I feel like they have no reason to not help those children. But thats just me and I don think we're gonna agree on this.

Lets spread peace and happiness instead :dancer-pepe::dancer-pepe:

• All I know is Beyonce and Jay-z are a billionairs couple, and I feel like they have no reason to not help those children. But thats just me and I don think we're gonna agree on this.

Yeah, we're not.

The outside kids of her dad, who is still alive and capable of taking care of them, has nothing to do with Beyonce,

If they need money, love, and support. Ask your daddy.

• All I know is Beyonce and Jay-z are a billionairs couple, and I feel like they have no reason to not help those children. But thats just me and I don think we're gonna agree on this.

You honestly sound like you’re expecting Beyoncé and jay z to take care of whatever children you have as well

God why.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!