Knetz response to Garam issues is really funny

• Guess what, even they acknowledge that Garam didn't doing any physical assault on the victim or smoking or every negative things that they believe she did before because the stupid rumors, they still called her a bully and you know because of what? Because Garam was fucking CURSE at the said victim cuz she has POSTED HER FRIEND PIC ONLY IN UNDERWEAR! They don't even blame Eunseo for posting fake evidence and fake story. Now they're trying to be at the right side and blaming Garam for cursing at the said victim when the victim herself doing something much worse. It's not surprised why Idols get a lot of bullying rumors as it's very easy to make those stupid people believe anything you posted in their forum even without any evidence. It must be easy to be haters in SK when you have this bunch of stupid and hypocrite people to back you up no matter what.

It's funny when knetz keep saying this, 'but she curse, yeah Eunseo is in fault but Garam curse her, she's the bully'. And when you trying to debate them, they will going this few paragraphs why cursing is bad and Garam should not doing that bla bla blaa. What a stupid and arrogant mentality, gosh. Thank goodness the netizen in my country far more educated than this even we also have so much keyboard warrior.

• reaction is overkill lol but she didnt just curse.. it was an 8v1 situation for 3hours at apartments which occured before molka incident :eyes: no need to undermine what Garam did when we know what Eunsoo did is arguably worse.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• but also are we surprised at knetz reaction? theyve bullied idols for much less :cryingr:

I will say that PC translated posts were calling her an iljin instead which looks to be what she was judging from her behavioir in the docu if the definition really refers to those messy kids at school :pepe-life-support:

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• When are we as a collective gonna move on? Who even cares. Honestly 😭 even my own sibling like... let's let this girls career rest in peace

we will move on by tommorow and then we will be back when Garam re debuts in another company or does a tell all sit down with Eunsoo :check-bee:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• You know what I just realized? I think knetz would only change their mind if Eunseo had been a celebrity. They're basically a vicious pack of sharks and they want their kill. If Eunseo had been on the menu they would have targeted her instead. But since she's not, they're sticking with Garam to fill their hunger. Knetz just REALLY love seeing a celebrity or person of "higher class" get taken down. It probably fills some weird internal hunger for social justice.

• do you know garam's personality ???

She is kind and calm girl in school...if she is friend with problematic People

This is her fault tho...she know that but stay on her position as follow my dreams as idol...

I thought she wish stay normal teen but no she have international side ...used this formation of defenders garam in twitter...she is really intelligent here..

[instiz] KIM GARAM'S STATEMENT

bypannchoaAugust 10, 2022

AVvXsEgNr-7WXlYDM9Wlq_BOgicmK3YBvoxRN7ET4ft9lSYgl0THObLitJ7hvGgs8cFtvsCr-hh73e25zRsN9Zfe4wPTsFsxXH37ChNu0s82fHrtCu-LsUhzQucLKX6WiKtw_IbYhLOLjrv57qwkEXOgDGWBue-EhejHsFga_5ApyarlUb3Spj9rdW9ac2Fh=s16000

Hello, this is Kim Garam.

First of all, I want to convey my apology.

I might be too late, but I didn't have any opportunity to share my position until now.

I put a lot of effort and worked really hard towards my dreams, but it was true that I was frightened that my past actions might break the dream I had been running towards. However, as each day passed by, I got more and more scared about the criticism directed towards me.

And if given the opportunity, I wanted to express my position honestly.

1. I have never hit or assaulted anyone

2. I have never been forced to transfer school

3. Never drink nor smoke

4. I have never harassed or bullied anyone.

5. I was just a normal student

The school violence incident occurred in my first year of middle school between March~May, when Yoo Eunseo was caught talking bad behind other friends and took a picture of another friend in their underwear and uploaded it.

I started arguing with Yoo Eunseo because I thought I was helping my friend who was the victim, and I ended up swearing at Yoo Eunseo. At that time, I was unaware of the difference between the majority and the minority, so I did not deepen the thought that it was wrong to argue with Yoo Eunseo.

At that time, I thought it was righteous/loyal to help my friend who was the victim, we didn't know the seriousness of our actions because we felt rewarded doing it.

Looking back now, I was very immature.

At that time, friendship was the most important to me, and I was at the age where I would enjoy my time with my friends the most. My method at that time was wrong, and there were many mistakes and clumsy actions from my part, but I don't want to hate myself for what I did at that time.

My parents often told me not to ignore a friend who needs help and is in trouble.

As expected, at this moment, I don't want to change the meaning behind the actions I did back then.

I am trying to live my life by working harder so that my life in the future can shine.

The debut was the time I spent on the dream that I fought. The 2 weeks after my debut felt like a dream, but it will be remembered as a time I will never forget in my life.

I try hard to become a better person, and I am infinitely grateful to my precious fans who loved and supported me.

I was able to survive thanks to the constant support of the fans. I will do my best.

Thanks for reading this long post.

Kim Garam

+ She released it on her Instagram

original post: here

1. Isn't she even embarrassed for s*xual comments? It's f*cking funny to see her playing dumb and trying to crawl backㅜ She should just stay hidden, even immigrating to another country wouldn't be enough for herㅎ

2. She didn't even reflect one bit, I don't want to see her again even as a commonerㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. It's just a fact that she received the 5th level of punishment, but she didn't even reflect one bit and just released this ?

4. So she thinks that because she didn't hit anyone, she didn't commit school violence?? She was sending swears and telling people she'd gang up against them on Katalk, how scared would those people feel?

5. Her brain has stopped in middle school.

She's claiming she couldn't differentiate between the majority and the minority so she was short-sighted, but she's also saying that she wouldn't change anything now... What a dumba*s

6. !! Her IG handle is: y__urm

7. They did the right thing kicking her out

8. She's really self-pitying herself, what an amazing kid...

9. "I'll do my best"? Yeah just go do your best in your life as a commoner ~

10. I just went to her IG and read everything... She really said she doesn't care what she did in the past, she still wanted to be a celebrity, interesting

We

• Bro, knetizens you're referring to are comments from pann, qoo or twitter, generally not the best sites that represent the public.

Aren't those sites more reliable to assess how to public feels since people can't really freely talk about stuff like this on sites where their reputation is at stake.

• Also does anyone have information on the whole blackboard thing? I keep seeing it mentioned and idk if it was ever addressed or debunked

• if you want info on this case theres a megathread ves made which is pretty detailed

Also does anyone have information on the whole blackboard thing? I keep seeing it mentioned and idk if it was ever addressed or debunked

Ves

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• if you want info on this case theres a megathread ves made which is pretty detailed

Ves

There's 160+ pages lol. not gonna read all that. I read the first post tho. So HYBE didn't deny that those pictures were her but that they were maliciously edited?

• yeah i meant just read the first page where all the updates are lol.. but it hasnt been updated since hybe kicked out garam tbf.

There's 160+ pages lol. not gonna read all that. I read the first post tho. So HYBE didn't deny that those pictures were her but that they were maliciously edited?

idk if they ever directly addressed the photos beyond saying that... the only one i recall them addressing is the IVE down one which made people speculate she used to be a trainee there. They said she wasnt a trainee.

Lemme quickly go check again because i might be recalling something else since its been a while

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!