I actually curious with Nmixx Lily popularity, did she really among the popular members in her group?

• She's the most well known in nmixx but is she among the popular members in her group with a huge fanbase too? Sometimes she reminds me of Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon is really well known among kpop fans (She used to be the most well known izone members especially among gp) but she didn't really huge individual fanbase. Kpop fans hyping her because of her talent in dancing but it is not enough to make them as her fans or supporting her solo career.

Now with Lily, kpop fans really love to hype her as one of the best vocalist in kpop. But is she among the popular members in her group overall? In China and Korea as I know, she is the least popular member. Personally, I feel like they treat her like one of the trend in kpop. Kpop fans love to used her in their conversation but not really a fans, just like they did with Chaeyeon.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!