TXT's Media Impact Valued At $6.2 Million For Dior Since Ambassadorship

K-pop and luxury are a winning combination according to Launchmetrics latest data. On Wednesday, the software and strategy company revealed that Tomorrow X Together generated $6.2 million in media exposure for Dior

A post on Tomorrow X Together’s Instagram generated the most media impact value, with a photo of Yeonjun generating over one million likes and $636,000 in exposure.

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Expensive boys :peperich:

• I know some people say that they don’t suit Dior, but in all honesty, why would people be engaging with their content regarding to it so much if they didn’t look good in it? If you look at it retrospectively, TXT’s concept and visuals do suit Dior’s aim of style and aesthetic, despite looking different from what fans are used to seeing them in.

Anyways. I love txt as Dior’s ambassadors! I’m so happy all 5 of them were able to have this opportunity together, and get the exposure they deserve :peperich:

• I know some people say that they don’t suit Dior, but in all honesty, why would people be engaging with their content regarding to it so much if they didn’t look good in it? If you look at it retrospectively, TXT’s concept and visuals do suit Dior’s aim of style and aesthetic, despite looking different from what fans are used to seeing them in.

Anyways. I love txt as Dior’s ambassadors! I’m so happy all 5 of them were able to have this opportunity together, and get the exposure they deserve :peperich:

Honestly I think a lot of Dior's clothes are ugly, especially their men's clothes. But TXT are so handsome that they can make anything look good :flirt-pepe:

:pepe-narrow-eyes:

Dior is a bit of a hit and miss for me. I do like a lot from their winter collection. I like the sweater with the slit on it, the Egyptian kilt inspired skorts (or what they called), I like the oversized trouser they wore yesterday.

;judgingpepe:

Also Moa has a tendency to complain about every single effing thing.

They didn’t like short they booted Rakta ass now they blame the stylist for being boring.

They wanted them to be ambassadors.

They are, but now they don’t want it anymore. Not enough freedom. The brand is not good enough.

62645-4c05234e-0e62-4aed-89c7-07b5143427d9-gif Tomorrow x Together NCT

S63Sk.gif

• Honestly I think a lot of Dior's clothes are ugly, especially their men's clothes. But TXT are so handsome that they can make anything look good :flirt-pepe:

Their women’s clothes are definitely way better than their men’s clothes, that’s for sure. I guess that’s because they’re a more “feminine-style” brand (according to google results) :pepe-narrow-eyes:

Well I mean, it’s high fashion. For that realm, their stuff is one of the better looking ones anyways :pepe-cringe:

• I feel like that skirt thing yeonjun wore to lolla would’ve looked really nice with a loose long sleeve shirt, actually. Kind of like the upper half of a yukata, maybe? You know, with some overlapping parts and straps or whatever. But modern looking and with extra twists :pepe-narrow-eyes:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!