Yoona get selected by Professionnal as best acting idol in 2023

• Yoona getting back to back hit drama and hit movies

now being selected as the best acting idol in 2023, and professionnal saying that she should be consider as an actres you can trust now

is just sweet revenge for all the crap International kpop fans makes her go through by always trying to criticize her acting and make her look like a bad actress to continue to push the "untalented" and "just a pretty face" sticker on her

Now Yoona is thriving as an actress and keep getting cast in successfull drama and movies

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• I currently watching her in King the Land and I like her this far at least. She surely have grown up a bit since the last time I saw her in Prime Minster and I about 10 years ago, even if I don't remember that much about her in that drama today. The funny thing is that I also have seen her in her very first drama 9 End 2 Outs (2007) where she hade a minor support charter role I believe.

• Congrats to Yoona, yay! :cheer-bunny::send-love-bunny:

... didn't she already win Best Actress or samelike awards a couple of times a few years ago? I can vaguely recall that a few years ago multiple SNSD girls (Yoona, Sooyoung and another, Seohyun/Yuri?) won several acting awards roughly around the same time, which made it stand out to me in my memory.

Aside from obvious SNSD/Yoona 'critics' (haters/other-group stans) and everyone's personal preferences, I actually liked Yoona already in her roles early in her career, when SNSD were still fully active.

People had always been quick to ascribe the massive success of Yoona's debut drama show to every single factor except Yoona's lead role, but easy to forget that some of Yoona's less successful/popular shows and her acting in them was to no fault of her own, but other circumstances: not even the best Hollywood actors could make a wooden script into a Shakespearian level acting pinnacle, same for actors/actresses and roles all over the world, incl k-drama.

• Good for her, I've always loved her acting. <3

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• To me she is still lacking in acting for 16 years. She did well this role because it was most natural to herself and she was able to relax when acting. Her best role thus far was in Big Mouth but the writers 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ MBC 2022 wasn’t the best year for MBC awards since there wasn’t much competition it felt like everyone got awards. Looking forward to where her next project takes her acting wise. I believe it’s a movie so we will see

• People tend to forget that best acting doesn't always have to be action and tough roles, and I believe that SM can't let Yoona act in roles that are very different from her image. And that is why are acting is downplayed by some people.

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!