EXO's DO fined for smoking indoors MBC waiting room

• EXO's DO fined for smoking indoors MBC waiting room

0003306048_001_20230906202301056.jpg

Article: EXO DO under controversy for being fined for indoor smoking

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+509] Aigoo, should've taken it outside...

[+421] I seriously cannot stand people who smoke e-cigs indoors. They always think that they don't smell or that it's not obvious but the smell is super obvious to non-smokers and gives us headaches and nausea ㅠㅠ

[+318] As a non-smoker, I seriously f*cking hate people who smoke indoors

[+304] E-cigs are cigs too

[+153] ㅋㅋ What is there to be disappointed about? You're your own fool for believing all that image-making about him being an innocent, upright young man.. They're all birds of a feather. This whole industry is built on taking regular people off the streets, manufacturing an image for them, and living off of that ㅎ

[+146] The issue is not with him smoking, it's that he was smoking indoors;

[+129] My old bias... but I can't shield this..

[+103] Well... it's not like DO's a minor? Why is this newsworthy? The media is always drumming up these controversies. What's next? News about some celebrity taking a sh*t? tsk tsk

- [+949] Who here is saying that his smoking is the problem? We're saying that he shouldn't have been smoking indoors

- [+243] Lady, the issue is that he was smoking indoors

- [+192] Do you think DO holds some special permit that allows him to smoke indoors or something?

- [+26] Can you read?

[+80] "He's an adult, so what if he smokes" I hope the people who are commenting this end up with a boss who insists on smoking indoors.... People, please stop smoking indoors...

[+65] Such an utter lack of respect, why are SM kids always so full of controversies like this, tsk tsk

[+50] Lack of consideration for others... ㅎ..

[+22] Oh man... that's disappointing...

[+21] That's so rude and annoying, who does he think he is ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+16] What a rude human being

[+9] EXO's on survival mode these days

[+9] I can't stand people who smoke e-cigs indoors because if you tell them to stop at a restaurant or somewhere, they're always like, "it's not a cig~"

[+8] Most people feel guilty even when they smoke in a smoker's area, and yet he was smoking indoors? jeez;;;;

[+7] Why the f*ck would you even be smoking indoors when there are staff with you? It's not like he was alone either, what a complete lack of basic etiquette

[+7] I did not know he was a smoker

-

0000298897_002_20230906145501551.jpg

Source: Naver

[+573, -1] Fans shielding this saying it's just air from his nose, that would make him a dragon, no?

[+362, -4] It's actions like this that exposes a person's true nature~ imagine how inconsiderate he is of the people around him and how little he thinks of them on the regular to do this to them

[+224, -2] Hul.. that's disappointing, DO

[+169, -1] People are free to smoke if they want.. but what non-smokers can't stand are the people like him who smoke where you shouldn't, who throw their butts anywhere on the floor, who spit on public streets!

[+156, -2] I had a positive impression of him so the disappointment feels greater ㅋㅋㅋ we all know that images take one moment to break, why was he so foolish...

[+72, -0] Ah, I never took him for the type ㅠ it's not the smoking that's the issue but just realizing how little he thinks of the people around him to think he can smoke indoors like this. I'm sure he has a lot of staff who are older than him, too...

[+66, -0] What an utter lack of respect for the people around him

[+33, -0] I always thought he seemed so kind and innocent ㅠ I guess you really can't judge a person by the cover ㅠ

[+30, -0] This is why celebrities are so hopeless, they always think they're above the rules

[+22, -0] I know a lot of people who smoke e-cigs indoors because they think it's not a real cig

[+17, -0] What a disappointment. Who even still smokes indoors anymore?

[+15, -0] Even e-cigs are annoying when you're trapped with the smoke indoors. It drives me crazy when someone walking in front of me is smoking one.

[+15, -0] The poor coordis around him.. he's so inconsiderate...

-

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

[+42] Whether it has n*cotine or not, the problem is that he was smoking it indoors at all

[+32] Let's please just be decent human beings

[+24] Indoor smoking has been banned for years now, how could anyone still be doing this? And who cares if it contains n*cotine or not, fans need to stop ㅡㅡ

[+12] Can we please have some manners for others?

[+5] Why would he do that? Look at how many people were in the room with him

[+3] He's so young, why wouldn't he know better??

[+3] Indoors or outdoors, it's so rude to be smoking like that when there are that many people around you at all

https://netizenbuzz.bl0gspot.com/2023/09/exos-do-fined-for-smoking-indoors-mbc.html

• 153] ㅋㅋ What is there to be disappointed about? You're your own fool for believing all that image-making about him being an innocent, upright young man.. They're all birds of a feather. This whole industry is built on taking regular people off the streets, manufacturing an image for them, and living off of that ㅎ

Fuckin 1900000000% facts. This is true this is a reason why I don't wholesale trust or praise idols because in the end they are all still regular humans like you and me and are subject to the same needs wants desires sins and failures they too can make mistakes or possibly do bad things they aren't perfect no matter who it is.

• [+421] I seriously cannot stand people who smoke e-cigs indoors. They always think that they don't smell or that it's not obvious but the smell is super obvious to non-smokers and gives us headaches and nausea ㅠㅠ

This is legit the most annoying thing about smokers.

Smoking is one's personal choice and that's fine,but the utter lack of consideration towards non-smokers and generally their surroundings irks me to death.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!