Dream Academy - Mission 1 Dance & vocals (Omg, Pink Venom,Still into you,Dancing on My Own/Happier Than Ever)

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content youtu.be

• Omg...they need Lara. Lara needs to make this group or vocally, they are not going to make it.

Samara, Nayoung, and Sophia were also decent. But that 1st group sounded fucking awful. Hate to say that since I'm Team Manon, but yikes. I have no idea why they gave Brooklyn so many lines. They sounded like wailing/dying cats. They should have distributed the vocalists better. Iliya sounds like she has an interesting voice. It's deeper and kind of raspy. Gives Stevie Nicks vibes, but could barely even hear her over everybody else whining and straining. I hope next time they will let them sing individually and not all together. Overall, I'd give the 1st vocal group a C-, and the 2nd vocal group a B+.

I don't have much to say about the dance performers. They did great. Performed great. Looked amazing, and I have no doubt HYBE will have amazing dancers/performers in this group.

I heard this is supposed to be a 6 member group. If someone on the dance team can actually sing, we might have a future pop star on our hands.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• The difference in likes between these 2 groups says all you need to know.

External Content twitter.com

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• This is why I don't really like this forumula at all. I also want to know exactly why Brook was given so many lines. And also why the parts where issued like this. This was supposed to be a group evaluation but it honestly felt like Brook and her back up singers. At least if we had footage of them preparing, I may be able to understand why the parts were chosen as they were, but as it is now, it just looks bad.

And for the dance evaluation, Adela can actually sing really well, which is why I don't understand why they had the dancers all lipsyncing instead of using their actual vocals like other survival shows usually do for dance evaluations.

Iike this was a missed opportunity for girls like her to truly show off her skills.

This formula HYBE is doing really sucks.

• I think they wanted them to perform choreography from a KPOP group, but most of the girls probably can't speak Korean. They probably could have tried to learn at least the words to the song, but it might have been hard to let them completely show their performance if they had to dance and sing in a completely different language.

HYBE could have just chosen an English song and had someone create choreography to it to let them showcase their dancing while singing. But yeah, chose not to do that for some reason.

I feel like the fact that some people were given very little lines or were given not great lines to suit them vocally was kind of shitty. You expect us to vote on them individually when we couldn't even really hear every single person? Then if the overall group doesn't sound that good, that brings down the score of their girls who may have sounded great on their own.

• Lara and Nayoung really stood out in the vocal performance, I think they did the best

Team A was definitely not as good but I think Iliya did well

For dance team I think Megan did the best, she was killing it.

Still my biases are Ezrela and Samara, I find them the most charming and both did well too even if they were not the best

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!