How Much Longer Do We Have To Deal With Melanie Fontana and Lindgren Killing Twices Career?

• They are just the worst. Responsible for Twice worst performing songs in Korea and consistently release songs that can barely enter Bugs top 100.

Absolutely terrible title track producers. Sure they managed a well loved b side in Cry For Me and they started well enough in the fandom with I Can't Stop Me, but that song also bombed in Korea and more so that was 3 years ago...

Like Set Me Free, Killin Me Good, Scientist, aren't just bad in Korea but even the fans barely support them. Dreadful. Show these goons the door.

Edit: fix date.

• Me with my single account lol

weird thing to brag about after the huge exodus last year when dozens of people got banned not for any moral wrongdoing but only for calling out tyranny and making fun of a manchild lmao. and the kicker is many of them came back too, they just use a name not easily detectable so as not to get banned but sure, when one doesn’t hide who they are bc they did nothing wrong, but keeps getting killed bc freedom of speech isn’t a thing here and criticising their supreme leader is a no-no, that’s so lame amirite 🤪🤡

• haha you act like Korea disowned them or been pelting them with toffee during their performances. 😂

Korean's would still care, her episode of I Live Alone showed good ratings and shes trended multiple times in Korea this year for a few reasons.

The issue is the complete lack of understanding and respect Melanie and Lindgren have for Twice's music and audience. Even their fans think these songs are shit, hence the terrible in fandom numbers and dreadful charting.

It's no good having good ratings and trending if at the end of it all the song is poor, the people aren't going to listen to it. It's on the edge of the Melon top 300 after a day and even in the fandom it's pulling worse streaming numbers than Twice songs from years ago.

I mean it's a common theme with this moron and goofy husband. 0 understanding or ability to produce hit music anymore.

• Eh.

I wish they could leave kpop alone tbh.

It started with BTS and them claiming the success was because of them. I think they still worked for TXT, didn't know they were involved with Twice too. :pepe-cringe:

Sadly they are still knocking about, most companies have the good sense to put these clowns on b-sides but JYPE seems to have promoted them to Twice's primary producers even tho everyone of their songs bombs for Twice and the fans don't even stream the shite the release...

I'm honestly sick of these pieces of shit and would love for them to never get near a Twice or solo album again....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!