Lily With A Wolf Cut is A VIBE!!!

• Damn, she looks so good!!! Love it. Makes me kinda want that cut. :eyes::skull:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

F3ugWwCaQAExjlo?format=jpg&name=largeF3yS13iaoAEN3dW?format=jpg&name=largeF3tXXNCaUAAFbCA?format=jpg&name=large

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

Edited once, last by keyboardwarrior7 ().

• It didn’t suits her that much. Kpop industry really didn’t know how to handle unique visual like her from hairstyle to make up. She didn’t suits typical idol make up. And why with the obsession to hide her forehead. She will look more amazing without it.

• It didn’t suits her that much. Kpop industry really didn’t know how to handle unique visual like her from hairstyle to make up. She didn’t suits typical idol make up. And why with the obsession to hide her forehead. She will look more amazing without it.

I think it suits her perfectly lmao.

I don't think Lily's a unique visual. I think she just doesn't fit Korean standards, which is fine lol.

She doesn't have to. She's still pretty.

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

• I think it suits her perfectly lmao.

I don't think Lily's a unique visual. I think she just doesn't fit Korean standards, which is fine lol.

She doesn't have to. She's still pretty.

That is what fans always says anyways and it is fine. It's my opinion too that she didn’t suits this bc it didn’t fit her face shape. And why you think I said unique? Obviously bc she is not like the typical idols visual. They can't style or make up her like the typical idols visual bc it didn’t help to capture her face feature well.

• That is what fans always says anyways and it is fine. It's my opinion too that she didn’t suits this bc it didn’t fit her face shape. And why you think I said unique? Obviously bc she is not like the typical idols visual. They can't style or make up her like the typical idols visual bc it didn’t help to capture her face feature well.

And, I disagree, and of course fans think that way. We're fans lol.

That's like saying, "Of course fans think that the group they like has good music and is pretty."

Um, yeah? That's the point of being a fan. You like something.

And, most idols don't have typical "visuals". That's why most idols are not the "visuals" of the group. That was my point. There are usually only certain members of a group that hold that title and while everyone else may be considered pretty in their own way, they don't fit the title of visual.

I think the way JYPE styles Lily is fine, and I like her styling and her hair. Of course you're free to have your opinion, but I think the term "unique" visual is weird just because she doesn't fit Korean standards. She still looks like a normal pretty girl by Western standards, and that's what I follow. If you're referring to Korean standards, then that's the standards you're looking at, so maybe to you she does have "unique" visuals.

• :pepe-cringe:

Should put tw: tldr

:pepe-joy:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!