For the first time in 11 years, EXO released behind the scenes for their recording of “Hear Me Out”!!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!

Just as usual gave us some hints and now… this…..

They are such professionals and great fcking singers.

Can’t wait for Cream Soda and Let Me In recording!!!!

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• Love how involved he is :teddy-pepe:

External Content twitter.com

• fr, they literally were deciding when they wanted to move on to the next section despite ppl telling them it was perfect, love my perfectionnist kings :yesr:

• It was very interesting to watch most members having a say in the way they want to sing each line, but it was even more interesting for me to watch D.O. It seemed to me like he was the only member that kind of went "ok good enough" and moved on while everyone else was like ughh this is good enough, but I'm not satisfied, let me try this again. I loved D.O's first album and this makes me worried that perhaps he's less interested in music than acting? Or I'm probably clowning.

• So fun to watch. We need more like these.

• fr, they literally were deciding when they wanted to move on to the next section despite ppl telling them it was perfect, love my perfectionnist kings :yesr:

You can see their experience and talent here, it is amazing.

Now I want to see how they behaved as rookies :pepe-hehe:

• It was very interesting to watch most members having a say in the way they want to sing each line, but it was even more interesting for me to watch D.O. It seemed to me like he was the only member that kind of went "ok good enough" and moved on while everyone else was like ughh this is good enough, but I'm not satisfied, let me try this again. I loved D.O's first album and this makes me worried that perhaps he's less interested in music than acting? Or I'm probably clowning.

I am not sure if we watched the same video because we can literally see Kyungsoo's perfectionism ass repeating "one, two, three" line over and over again. He wants perfect results.

Also he continously mentions how singing is important to him and how he wants to continue his singing career.

He also already recorder his album last year.

I am not sure what more this man is supposed to do for people like you to stop and get the memo? :pepe-just-smile:

One thing I've noticed about idols is that apart from following their passion, they tend to follow the path with the most opportunities so you'll find that D.O. loves to sing but, it was easier for him to get more acting than singing opportunities. Maybe he got more offers for acting and worked hard on it compared to singing which is a difficult process because they need permission to do everything and it's not easy to put together an album. Also, large labels are structured in that music releases are planned years before they happen so if D.O.'s solo career wasn't in plan, he probably did what was easier to do. Besides, he's a great actor.

It would be such a pity if he isn't into music so much because he sounds so beautiful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!