Seven at 1, Love me again at 10, Rainy days at 14 and like crazy at 26 on Spotify today; j-hope crosses 1.5 billion streams on spotify

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ArmyTaglist

• tetetete

Changed the title of the thread from “Seven at 1, Love me again at 10 and Rainy days is at 12 on Spotify today” to “Seven at 1, Love me again at 10, Rainy days at 12 and like crazy at 33 on Spotify today”.

How did they know this? Unfiltered isn’t out yet so lessarafim streams aren’t known for today

• Looks like US armys don't like rainy days

• Am i the only one who find this kind of weird?

af4cbcaad4a1abe0246bf37caba00bd9e29ecd6c.gifv0411037240460fde49b7fc965e5c2fc8ab693bdb.gifv

• Like USA isnt even top 10 countrys for rainy days but it's 2 for love me again?

If US armys don't like the song, wouldnt it make more sense if the streams drop from now on, after people listen to the song at least once??

I think streams were probably slightly lower than Love me again in US, but enough to not enter top 200 in US. The streams would not be nil, but maybe some 40-50k lower. The 200th song on spotify US had 328k streams. We only know filtered numbers of songs which make top 200 in each country chart, so even if Rainy Days was say 327k streams in US, it did not make it to the top 200 and so is not visible in the list of most streamed countries for rainy days

• I think streams were probably slightly lower than Love me again in US, but enough to not enter top 200 in US. The streams would not be nil, but maybe some 40-50k lower. The 200th song on spotify US had 328k streams. We only know filtered numbers of songs which make top 200 in each country chart, so even if Rainy Days was say 327k streams in US, it did not make it to the top 200 and so is not visible in the list of most streamed countries for rainy days

thank you. it likely just missed the chart and reflects the overall trend of LMA getting more streams globally!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!