TXT Is The Only 4th Gen Boy Group Who Doesn't Flop

• ...in korea

Screenshot_20230812_000120_X.jpg

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Screenshot_20230811_235935_X.jpg

Screenshot_20230812_000042_X.jpg

Screenshot_20230812_000006_X.jpg

• None of their songs are considered hit in Korea. They are still not some digital kings in Korea. Not even minor hits

Says who? you? because SRR did quite well So did several other songs. Don't be silly.

Screenshot_1.png

Yeah might wanna check yourself

• I meant Korea. Read again. Bringing international points made no sense there.

Second bgs streams have been always high due to mass streaming in Korea but their uls always fall short, because masses don't stream them. Fans mass stream.

They don't have hits in Korea. Few weeks inside top twenty don't make a song hit. It should land well in year end chart of circle as well and spend multiple weeks in top five and top ten of circle and melon. Mass streaming by fans at night dont count as hit🤣. Otherwise that trot singer must be bigger than actual hit makers due to grannies mass streaming him on charts😁

Maybe check their unique listeners to get your facts right. Locals don't care about them. Mass streaming numbers don't make that song a hit on charts rofl. They are not big in korean charts ecen after nearly five years of debut. Maybe your bar for hits is that low😆

• Sure jan, my point is you're wrong, they are charting, still charting and even stayed charting with a full english song on melon even. But you keep lying it's okay go touch grass

TXT Charts on Twitter: ". TXT_members has now surpassed 21,000,000 total unique listeners on MelOn.

21mil people aren't listening to txt but go off

• Sure jan, my point is you're wrong, they are charting, still charting and even stayed charting with a full english song on melon even. But you keep lying it's okay go touch grass

By mass streaming, charting on lower portions dont make a song hit jan. Maybe get off your fan glasses and try to see what actual hit is. Their biggest hit didn't even make top ten of circle chart weekly. National chart of Korea.

Highest monthly position was just eighteen. And year end position gonna be terrible too. It was released this year start. Had whole year to chart well in year end chart. But it wont. Mass streaming don't make a song hit. But it is hard concept for fourth gen bgs fans to digest that no one cares about their songs in Korea. They are not hitmakers in Korea. Deal with it. Go and get your facts rights about charts before coming with your deluded mass streaming numbers🤣. They can't even enter year end chart top 100 rofl🤣🤣.

• By mass streaming, charting on lower portions dont make a song hit jan. Maybe get off your fan glasses and try to see what actual hit is. Their biggest hit didn't even make top ten of circle chart weekly. National chart of Korea.

Highest monthly position was just eighteen. And year end position gonna be terrible too. It was released this year start. Had whole year to chart well in year end chart. But it wont. Mass streaming don't make a song hit. But it is hard concept for fourth gen bgs fans to digest that no one cares about their songs in Korea. They are not hitmakers in Korea. Deal with it. Go and get your facts rights about charts before coming with your deluded mass streaming numbers🤣. They can't even enter year end chart top 100 rofl🤣🤣.

sure jan.

you're quite boring.

newsflash. I'm not even a moa. but you can keep assuming shit.

I'm also not strictly a 4th gen bg "fan" as you want to accuse me of. I guess you're blind ass cant see what's all over my profile. But I digress. what a joke lol :angryr:

• Idiot facts are boring because you don't have counter facts in return. You lost it and now doing this lame what aboutery. 🤣. I never said you are moa but you came with no facts and then now crying when you got owned with truth😃

Tell their highest year end hit on chart if they are such big hitmakers in Korea. You don't have any answer.🤣🤣🤣

You are the one who decided to engage not me and got your ass owned by facts. Only lame and boring shit is you. 🤣.

You didn't counter the facts. So now you can do is personal attack. Because you lost the arguments. Txt is not a hit making group. None of fourth gen boy groups are. You go n cry about it. Fact remains you quoted me and got your silly brainless rant got owned by true receipts 🤣Now try to act funny because you are not and just lame like txt's music🤣🤣

• None of their songs are considered hit in Korea. They are still not some digital kings in Korea. Not even minor hits

As much as I dislike most of op's takes they did say "who does not flop" and not who has hits so what you're saying is irrelevant.

Considering the state of boy group charting, they are doing well. I'd love them to have a hit but that won't take their achievements in the time being. They have a strong fanbase in Korea and it can help to get gp's attention in the future.

• I"m not personally attacking you, nor did I lose any argument. The problem is, you want to assume shit, you think your shit is facts you wanna argue it and assume you're right and I just don't have the time or patience to deal with the immaturity you are portraying. Ever since NJ wasn't nominated at the VMA's the akp NJ fans, have been coming after TXT downplaying their achievements, their earnings and their hardwork. It's no surprise you want to sit here and say they have no fans, no streams etc. As a basis for your argument to act like they don't deserve shit. You're right why did i bother replying to you when I already know how full of shit you and half your fandom has been on here?

I dont have the patience to deal with someone who has to insult the credibility and hardwork of a group. Take your shit outside and go touch some grass. How is telling you that you clearly can't see what I stan an insult? Are you 15? Like seriously. I AM NOT a MOA. I do not have the accurate numbers but I guarantee the ones who do stream and do have them would be able to answer the question better should they choose to do so. If you wanna act like this, go right ahead. I have no desire to go down to your level any further. I really could careless about some random, immature opinion.

• As much as I dislike most of op's takes they did say "who does not flop" and not who has hits so what you're saying is irrelevant.

Considering the state of boy group charting, they are doing well. I'd love them to have a hit but that won't take their achievements in the time being. They have a strong fanbase in Korea and it can help to get gp's attention in the future.

We don't use ifs and what's but facts. They are not hits because they chart higher than other flop boy groups. They have fanbase and can tour. And sell albums. And will make money. But no we don't set the bar for hits just because they are bg.

When it happens, and when they get a hit, you can come to clock me. For time being, they are not hitmakers in real world in Korea. My points were relevant

• I"m not personally attacking you, nor did I lose any argument. The problem is, you want to assume shit, you think your shit is facts you wanna argue it and assume you're right and I just don't have the time or patience to deal with the immaturity you are portraying. Ever since NJ wasn't nominated at the VMA's the akp NJ fans, have been coming after TXT downplaying their achievements, their earnings and their hardwork. It's no surprise you want to sit here and say they have no fans, no streams etc. As a basis for your argument to act like they don't deserve shit. You're right why did i bother replying to you when I already know how full of shit you and half your fandom has been on here?

I dont have the patience to deal with someone who has to insult the credibility and hardwork of a group. Take your shit outside and go touch some grass. How is telling you that you clearly can't see what I stan an insult? Are you 15? Like seriously. I AM NOT a MOA. I do not have the accurate numbers but I guarantee the ones who do stream and do have them would be able to answer the question better should they choose to do so. If you wanna act like this, go right ahead. I have no desire to go down to your level any further. I really could careless about some random, immature opinion.

Girl newjeans have nothing to do here. I can have opinions regardless of who I stan. So get off ur high horse. Two faced shit. I don't hate that txt group. But facts remains they don't have hits in Korea which was the topic about. And you wanna compare one year group with give years group now. It is pathetic then that five years groups can't get a hit in korea. Terrible. Cry🤣

Your shity brainless existence don't comprehend the facts, so your can only do attack and can't counter the facts. Prove me wrong. You can't as you can make shitty claims because you are a ass who can't counter arguments with receipt. Text biggest hit on year end chart.? None. Now you are gonna say I don't want to. Because you can't. 🤣🤣

Girl who is denying their hardwork? They are still digital flops in korea. They are celebrities. It is chart competition. You are the one who started writing essays with your bullshit. I asked year end chart positions on circle chart. Their highest so called hit only landed 18 on monthly chart. You couldn't counter it. So your ass got handed to you. So you are burning and seething. It is kpop. Charts are fun. If op gonna make a false claim, they will be corrected. You got owned,🤣

Your shit take like your shitty existence dont make txt hit makers. Now cry more. You can't deal because you can't prove against their flopping in korea..Now take tissue to remove those tears shit😂😂😂

• :sehun3::nct27::TXT4:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!