Damn, Bunnies and Blinks war has begun 😫

• lol all those Arabic tweets after they were asked to apologize...

Plus it's not that easy to recover the accounts..

Plus the fanbase kept blocking all Lisa fanbases and when the pressure increased they said they were hacked and then started all those Arabic tweets...

Also the fanbase has paid for blue tick so it's not that easy to hack and neither can it be recovered so easily...

As usual people to blame a Lisa stan that looking at facts

• Welp, how I know. Internet full of weird people with not developed brain yet that love to give stupid statements or questions 🤷🏻‍♀️

Haha I even started with I find it funny, you know as in ha ha I find it funny. All good, just saying next time just ask are you serious if you're unsure. I wouldn't want you to waste your typing over something so trivial. :red-heart:

• it is called: to throw the stone and hide the hand on the back after

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Apparently a big NJ fan account spread false rumors and hate against Lisa, because of her new vacations's photos...

all I can say is, Lord her mercy on New Jeans

• In no condescending way whatsoever, you legitimately deserve praise for the amount of times you've had to go back and redact things in this developing story. It's actually impressive, you're doing this better than news sites do it. I would've just thrown my hands up after 2 developments because I'm so lazy.

• it is funny if blackpink is attacked

they other part will always reverse the issue and Blinks are to blame :/

we are terrible

and Bunnies are quite good taking control back from that hacked account in just hours.... :clown:

bye

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• In no condescending way whatsoever, you legitimately deserve praise for the amount of times you've had to go back and redact things in this developing story. It's actually impressive, you're doing this better than news sites do it. I would've just thrown my hands up after 2 developments because I'm so lazy.

I just made one edit to the post after it was requested by another user lol.

But I just gonna say it, I have no fucking clue what the truth is. Screenshots were provided showing an account was hacked, but blinks also brought up valid points about the twitter process to recover accounts…

So at the end of the day it’s suspect on all sides right now.

All I know is it’s wrong to be so evil to female idols and I hope that account really was hacked, because if they weren’t then they’re a truly horrible person…

LET THE TWITTER DICK MEASURING GODS DECIDE. I’m logging out.

BTS = MAGA - ORTHODOX CHRISTIAN - GUNS & FREE SPEECH

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!