Full Translation Baekhyun Insta Live [230807]

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

key take aways:

- He is opening a dance and choreo company with Kasper

- he bought a home in UN VILLAGE there’s drama around this because apparently the owner of this was the CEO of Lenovo or something apparently this triggered ppl but he clarified that he bought that specific house because the CEO and his parents were family friends. Knetz find the relationship shady but Baekhyun says he has always been friends with this CEO.

- he borrowed a loan because he wants to invest in his own company that will be responsible for promoting his solo fully (this part I’m a bit confused whether the company with kasper and the one handling his solo are same or if they’re two different) in any case the loan money is an investment for himself for his solo so that he can promote properly, do a world tour and everything

- Baekhyun is not satisfied with SM’s promo nor AR team nor the rules SM places on its artists with regard to music production. It looks like his motive towards opening his company is more freedom in choosing what he gets to do.

Baekhyun looks like he wants to produce his own album and music. Love that for my man and I hope he accomplishes it.

ExoLTaglist

• Looking forward to what Baek will bring under his new company, whish him every success

I’m excited to see where it goes as well.

And considering cbx sued together maybe all of the EXO’s solos maybe managed by this company? That would be nice.

But it’s clear that they felt SM was restrictive and they wanted more creative control. So I’m happy if they’re able to get that.

• Whenever new company and EXO member come together in the sentence I wish this is the company all the guys leave SM for

Me too.

But they are likely going to do it differently.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I’m excited to see where it goes as well.

And considering cbx sued together maybe all of the EXO’s solos maybe managed by this company? That would be nice.

But it’s clear that they felt SM was restrictive and they wanted more creative control. So I’m happy if they’re able to get that.

The company is for Baekhyun's solo only, he said he's still under SM for EXO activities.

Xiumin and Chen probably negociated different terms, maybe better pay?

• More rumors around Chen and Xiumin leaving SM for their solos and being under Baekhyun’s company are all over Korean news outlets.

Nothing is confirmed yet. But imo it’s within the realm of possibility. At the very least I’m certain they won’t be managed by SM for their solos.

"첸백시, 결국 SM 떠난다..백현 설립 회사 이적→EXO 활동은 유지"('뒤통령')[종합]
    첸백시(첸, 백현, 시우민)가 결국 SM 엔터테인먼트를 떠난다. 9일 유튜브 채널 '연예뒤통령 이진호'에는 '충격 단독! EXO 백현 탈 SM 실체! 150억 빌라 입주 차가원 회장과 무슨 관계일까?'라는 제목으로
    n.news.naver.com

• this is interesting...i just read that SM was taken by surprise by this new company announcement??

There is no company announcement. There is an announcement of plans which was leaked early. Everyone found out about it through the news because it was an infringement of his privacy.

Negotiations have been on for months so probably a power play between Baekhyun and SM.

External Content twitter.com

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

We still take this biased army translation account seriously and haven’t all blocked them? Lol.

• Anyway this is making SM look bad. SM may have some portion of he pann girlies on their side but Baekhyun has the overwhelming support of a large fanbase around the world on his side. You can’t search up SM on social media without them being called a variety of names.

I’m pretty sure they’re both having a power play and I’m pretty sure Baekhyun will win. There might been a time when the threat of Korean boycott was something sm could have meager out but between their failing financials and market dominance and K-pop’s growth world over SM needs Baekhyun more than Baekhyun needs SM and SM knows this. They’ll bend to his will as they ave continued to do so till now. :angryr: :cryingr:

• The thing that’s really sending me was this article

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!