How often do you exercise?

• I used to workout pretty regularly but then kinda hurt my back trying to ego deadlift a bit too much weight few months ago, also its my final year at university so im preparing for job interviews and stuff so i decided to put my workout routine on pause, to take rest for 6 months or so to let my back heal fully and to instead focus on just academic side of things for now. Might start working out again after few months.

• Every day..

5x lifting weights

2x cardio + mobility aka "rest days"

Cycling/walking at least 30 minutes every day just to get around as well, adds up to quite a bit when it's consistently done daily.

It's pretty much an addiction for me, one that I'm very glad to have. I just feel terrible if I sit on my ass all day. I got into consistently exercising pretty late in my life and it just gradually increased over time. My only regret is not starting earlier.

• I used to workout pretty regularly but then kinda hurt my back trying to ego deadlift a bit too much weight few months ago

Yeah, that sounds familiar haha

Taking a hiatus from "seriously" working out seems the right thing to do now, though I'd advice to not let yourself go too much, at least do some 15-20 YT cardio workouts a few times per week. I found them to be quite helpful for preserving my mental health, and also - some routines are quite freakin' tough!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!