I Don't Know How I Feel About NEWJEANS "Super Shy" Impacting U.S Radio Next Week...

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I just think it's weird because in the U.S and globally, "Super Shy" didn't make THAT much noise.

Like with "Hype Boy" and "OMG"..heck even "Ditto", i understand.

But "Super Shy" has nowhere near the impact those songs has, but yet already U.S radio is about to start giving them spins.

Just like I feel suspicious about "ETA" and "Cool With You" making it on the Hot 100 this week, when again, both songs didn't make that much noise.

Even "Get Up" which was 20-30 seconds long, was aiming for a Hot 100 debut, but got stuck on Bubbling Under......like is that not weird to yall??

BUT they were added to every single popular Playlist on Spotify and other streaming platforms, so i could see why now lol.

It just feels icky a little bit, when its so blatant that there was money involved and deals made behind closed doors for these type of things to happen lol.

• I wish HYBE put the same efforts for BTS solos.

Big hit lol, when will everyone and even hybe stans themselves understand that Hybe have different companies? But don't worry lol, they're doing it for JK now. And I don't think the number will be that high like Cupid. Maybe it's about favoritism or maybe they keep improving their promotions for each solos because it just keep getting better.

But the promotion for hyung line definitely sucks, gonna say something but army might attack me even tho it is criticism for the company.

• Generally, I’m still thinking about when and where I would hear the song in my area. Day and afternoon..most likely Hot/Top 40 stations.

The little rap part is very catchy! That’s a good TikTok sound! The cadence feels great on top of the beat!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!