How do you feel about Nmixx's 24 hours charts? Should JYPE be worried?

• I buy albums from my faves all the time, and I've never liked a YT video once in my lifetime.

And then there's me, who doesn't buy albums, has never liked a YouTube video, has never subscribed to a YouTube channel, and has never commented on a YouTube video. Yet, I *do* attend concerts. I suspect that I'm not the only one.

• And then there's me, who doesn't buy albums, has never liked a YouTube video, has never subscribed to a YouTube channel, and has never commented on a YouTube video. Yet, I *do* attend concerts. I suspect that I'm not the only one.

You can only attend concerts if they visit close to you (unless you have the means to travel).

So that's me out, I can't attend concerts because basically no-one visits my Western City of 2.2 million people. And I mean no-one. Twice and Blackpink don't even visit this city.

• 950k+ Album Sales with expergo

790k HANTEO Album Sales with their latest Album after Day 2

Or

1m+ Album Sales in their Debut Year

1.8m+ Album Sales this Year.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

How do you measure task success, like what indicators do you use to measure success? - Yoo Hee-Soo, Buzzvil (Startup Company)

The best and one of the most meaningful indicators is hard copy album sales.

Because Digital streaming can still bring a large attention as long as music is popular.

It's like you would still listen to good music even if you aren't a fan of the musician.

So Digital Streaming is not as meaningful (as hard copy album sales).

But when it comes to hard copy albums, only the true loyal fans would purchase them.

If album sales are good, it directly leads to concert profits.

That's because when you're a fan loyal enough to buy albums, you go to a concert and even buy your artist's merchandise.

So for a company like us with Idol Groups, the best indicator of success is album sales. - JYPark

Background

This was from JYP 2.0 dated July 26 2018, at that time TWICE had 7 number 1 Circle Songs and 3 Number 1 Oricon Songs and around 4m Album Sales. Stray Kids debut in March that year

So JYPE are more than happy with NMIXX

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!