Fifty Fifty's case against Attrakt

• Jjo loves Aran on Twitter
    “Key facts from the Fifty Fifty trial so far - Attrakt failed to provide accounts until the lawsuit was filed, only then the accounts were provided - JHJ…
    twitter.com

Keypoints:

- Attrakt failed to provide accounts until the lawsuit was filed, only then the accounts were provided

- JHJ obtained 9 billion as an advance from Interpark under Star Crew(Label of HotShot I think), not Attrakt

- 6 bil. of the advance was taken and put down as album production cost

- All profits from the advance investment going into Star Crew, not Attrakt

- Strong suspicion not all of the 6 bil. was used for the production of Fifty Fifty

-Account statement states 0 krw for album and streaming revenue, with no evidence to prove the accounts

Fifty fifty's legal reps plan to file for Attrakt to prove that 6 bil. was indeed used on Fifty fifty, and whether these funds were used under valid contracts

- And explain why the distribution contract was not made with Interpark.

-Attrakt used the advance, wrecking the company's finances and creating a structure where the artists could not be paid, a criminal lawsuit is pending for this.

Source on the twitter thread https://m.starnewskorea.com/vi…3070510575554179#_mobwcvr. Info Subject to change

Edited once, last by 1RL257 ().

• So he is the CEO of both companies, Attract and Star Crew and was signing agreements between them as if they were separate companies?, Sounds like a criminal offense.

I still stand by my opinion that Fifty Fifty are stupid tho, cause whether they are right or wrong the timing they chose couldn't be worse. Their entire momentum is wasted. The Barbie movie is gonna be huge. FF will always regret missing the opportunity to be associated with it.

• I still stand by my opinion that Fifty Fifty are stupid tho, cause whether they are right or wrong the timing they chose couldn't be worse. Their entire momentum is wasted. The Barbie movie is gonna be huge. FF will always regret missing the opportunity to be associated with it.

stupid? those girls are like 20-18 years old, no one thinks properly at that age, they just do whatever, it's not like they were going to benefit from those so-called lost opportunities, they were probably not getting paid so why not? might just as well expose everything.

• I still stand by my opinion that Fifty Fifty are stupid tho, cause whether they are right or wrong the timing they chose couldn't be worse. Their entire momentum is wasted. The Barbie movie is gonna be huge. FF will always regret missing the opportunity to be associated with it.

While calling them stupid is your opinion, the last part about missing all of those massive opportunities are definitely true. Only time will tell if they made the right decision, if their case is the version of the truth, I would say they made the right decision but if it is the opposite, then geez way to fumble the bag.

• So he is the CEO of both companies, Attract and Star Crew and was signing agreements between them as if they were separate companies?, Sounds like a criminal offense.

I still stand by my opinion that Fifty Fifty are stupid tho, cause whether they are right or wrong the timing they chose couldn't be worse. Their entire momentum is wasted. The Barbie movie is gonna be huge. FF will always regret missing the opportunity to be associated with it.

Star Crew itself was rebranded and renamed several times over the years to skirt around the unending controversies over incompetence and mismanagement.

Star Crew did nothing with it's boy group Hotshot for several years and the members themselves took the initiative to join and win shows like Produce and The Unit. No support from the company nor acknowledgement

Company did nothing with the hype

Had few staff

Disbanded the group after years of iinactivity

This man is a con man

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

773c69430f52f3f02a712adfeb8814c7dc1deecf.webp

Stupid? Making themselves not to be bound by someone with less than stellar records and not hiding an ambition to launch a new group with whatever the members earned is stupid?

• He will be exposed, and the members will win something. They won't operate in Korea ever again but I don't think they care a single bit.

• stupid? those girls are like 20-18 years old, no one thinks properly at that age, they just do whatever, it's not like they were going to benefit from those so-called lost opportunities, they were probably not getting paid so why not? might just as well expose everything.

The 'lost opportunities ' were going to benefit the Attrakt owner and whatever new group he was going to launch.

• are stupid tho, cause whether they are right or wrong the timing they chose couldn't be worse. Their entire momentum is wasted. The Barbie movie is gonna be huge. FF will always regret missing the opportunity to be associated with it.

Even if their Barbie song "flops" I wouldn't contribute its failure to ongoing lawsuit. Barbie soundtrack as whole is not doing as well as people expected.

• To be honest, I think getting out of bad contract and preserving mental healt as much as they can is a win in my books too.

They are young, whole future is ahead of them.

Sure. Given the actions of their parents, it seems they are well informed. They knew their chances , and the prospect that they will probably not work in Korea again, and still proceeded since in the long term what they did would be more beneficial.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!