Wonyoung must be terrified of Leeseo

• The only thing Leeseo doesn't have going for her is height.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I like this one you posted in one of your old threads.

It came up in my feed the other day

She's charming.

• What do you mean she doesn't have the height?

Leeseo is 1m68, she is considered tall in k pop, she's the same height as Rosé who is always talked for and praised for her height

• What do you mean she doesn't have the height?

Leeseo is 1m68, she is considered tall in k pop, she's the same height as Rosé who is always talked for and praised for her height

Seriously? I just assumed shes still the same height she was at debut. But I just don't see her being eye to eye with Rose.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!