I think IVE's Leeseo is going to be big (?) in the future

• I think I make it sound funny but I just think she's going to be even more popular in the futureㅋㅋㅋ She's still so freaking young and yet she's already exploding with charms

download%20(14).jpeg

download%20(15).jpeg

pann

[+274][-72]

1. [+126][-8] When IVE first revealed the members' close-up pictures, didn't Leeseo's pictures gain huge attention? The views on Youtube have reached 5M. I think she absolutely has the potential to be a big star.

2. [+119][-5] Leeseo will be 24 years old on her 10th debut anniversary...

3. [+55][-3] If you only know her face, you'd think she's chic. But after seeing how cute she behaves around her Unnies, you'd realize that she's really adorable...

4. [+33][-1] I think IVE's members overall have the potential to be big. If I were a trainee and got chosen as the debut lineup with these girls, I'd sleep with no worries even the day before my debut. The more I see Rei, the more charming she gets. Not to mention that she's an all-rounder who excels both at singing and rapping. For Liz, we all know she has a beautiful voice. On top of that, she'd be even more outstandingly beautiful once she loses her baby fat. The fact that Jang Wonyoung and Ahn Yujin are in the same group is God's work itself, I don't have to explain much. Gaeul is serving looks after she cut her hair short, she looks beautiful when she dances. This grandmother loves you so much, IVE...

5. [+26][-10] She has a hint of South East Asian on her face, she'd be popular globally...

6. [+24][-0] Leeseo looks really mature and I mean it in a good way. Some young girls look so young that no matter how many makeup they put on or how mature they dress, they look just like little girls dancing around.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• it depend on how she'll grow

and also the idols debuting after her

because there's a lot of 3rd gen idol i thought were going to be huge based on the reaction they got first

but with more and more idols debuting they got their sportlight stole by other idols who were fitting more with the korean standard and were more promoted

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• Yes she just have a certain vibe about her, she looks like she love what she does and is a hard worker and it's captivating to see, no wonder she went viral two times at debut. She have massive potential.

[+33][-1] I think IVE's members overall have the potential to be big. If I were a trainee and got chosen as the debut lineup with these girls, I'd sleep with no worries even the day before my debut. The more I see Rei, the more charming she gets. Not to mention that she's an all-rounder who excels both at singing and rapping. For Liz, we all know she has a beautiful voice. On top of that, she'd be even more outstandingly beautiful once she loses her baby fat. The fact that Jang Wonyoung and Ahn Yujin are in the same group is God's work itself, I don't have to explain much. Gaeul is serving looks after she cut her hair short, she looks beautiful when she dances. This grandmother loves you so much, IVE...

True, true. Rei, Liz and Gaeul were perfectly chosen as well. <3

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• This.

I’ve known since the beginning. Leeseo is special and the fact she went viral at DEBUT in korea despite having two massively famous and established idols in the group is actually insane.

I even think if Leeseo had gotten more lines or center in Love Dive, she could have gone viral again, because her performance skills, personality and charma she exudes just grab the attention and make her naturally stand out.

It all depends on Starship to not waste this massive diamond they’ve got right there

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!