It seems Hyunjin is screaming for help publicly and I'm so worried

• The last few days he said so many depressing things.

"I thought 'time will fix everything"

"The real hard moment seems to be unimaginable and I'm trying to pretend It's not. I don't want to tell the truth in front of everyone"

"The reason I don't want to say everything in front of you is that I don't want stays to get hurt for anything"

"Because I'm afraid you will get hurt, not matter for what reason, I will not cry"

"I'm afraid my existence will scar you"

And It's painful to see he struggling to not cry

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I noticed he's not active on Bubble the way he used to be and his presence started to be less frequent when he started to be massively cyberbullied there where people has been organizing death threats messages and other vile stuff.

So It seems all the hate online is getting him... maybe there's even more going on behind the scenes we don't know.

StayTaglist

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• F**k everyone who participated and keeps participating in the witch hunt against him . I hope they suffer twice as he is currently.

I pray he has a good support system around him . Stays wouldn't mind him going on hiatus too as long as it makes him feel better.

• I really hope he has proper support around, its really hard getting out of a bad mental state once you get stuck esp when the trigger is always around the corner.

• I noticed he's not active on Bubble the way he used to be and his presence started to be less frequent when he started to be massively cyberbullied there where people has been organizing death threats messages and other vile stuff.

So It seems all the hate online is getting him... maybe there's even more going on behind the scenes we don't know.

and jyp is still silent instead of taking actions and suing ppl.

• The organized Bubble attacks are seriously disturbing. Literally paying to harass him. They are evil people.

I choose believe that he has a good support system, and hope he talks to and relies on them.

The best we can do is just to show him a lot of support..

• The organized Bubble attacks are seriously disturbing. Literally paying to harass him. They are evil people.

I choose believe that he has a good support system, and hope he talks to and relies on them.

The best we can do is just to show him a lot of support..

tbh i would never pay my money to the ppl I hate 😭 like how jobless can you be?

• F**k everyone who participated and keeps participating in the witch hunt against him . I hope they suffer twice as he is currently.

I pray he has a good support system around him . Stays wouldn't mind him going on hiatus too as long as it makes him feel better.

these mother fuckers never stop until they destroy someone's life

I would fully support If he needed to go on hiatus. But it would make me so worried, cause it would mean he had enough, since he has this mindset

• if i were him i would never open my social media accounts because under every post related to him, knetz have the most disgusting, vile shit to say about him.

I hope he takes a break and have someone to support him emotionally through this

• tbh i would never pay my money to the ppl I hate 😭 like how jobless can you be?

Not only are they shitty people, they're just simply dumb with no life too, literally spending their free time giving money to someone they hate :melon_think: Bizarre behavior to say the least

• Not only are they shitty people, they're just simply dumb with no life too, literally spending their free time giving money to someone they hate :melon_think: Bizarre behavior to say the least

There should be a psychological study on these ppl cz I'm curious to know what do they think and how their brain functions 💀

• if i were him i would never open my social media accounts because under every post related to him, knetz have the most disgusting, vile shit to say about him.

I hope he takes a break and have someone to support him emotionally through this

I think the hate overall affects him since the very beginning. He's said he has low self esteem and cares about what other people say about him

I remember when he denied himself the dating rumours with Karina in the same day, that were only being discussed on Pann, so he definitely reads there

Maybe he just cant help himself reading. That's where a psychotherapy would help a lot. I hope he's getting

• I think the hate overall affects him since the very beginning. He's said he has low self esteem and cares about what other people say about him

I remember when he denied himself the dating rumours with Karina in the same day, that were only being discussed on Pann, so he definitely reads there

Maybe he just cant help himself reading. That's where a psychotherapy would help a lot. I hope he's getting

I know its not easy thing because as humans we do want to know about what people are saying about us but he clearly needs a break from social media for sometime. that's the only way, its not like online idiots can be controlled or jyp is ever going to do anything about it.

• This is the cancel culture fangirls fomented. They don't care when it's females like Giselle facing it, but when it's one of the oppas, then now it's serious. You do one politically incorrect thing in the past, and now you branded an enemy for life. This leaves no room for growth or development, and he apologized, unlike people like Wendy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!