STAYC demos will show you the genius of their producer and CEO

• This is wholesome. It's our option to check full guide/demo

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It really is wholesome. I love Rado's musicality. Musicality... My first time using that term, by the way. His musicality is JYP level. JYP as in the man himself, not the company.

the man, the myth, the legend

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I was reading about this! I'm looking forward to their next comeback a ton. In Rado we trust!

let's just hope he want let girls perform 'fall' song during summer :D

I guess he wanted to make something with a tone of Beautiful Monster

• Why does BEP have no clue what songs to promote through YT? Most of the songs in OP's YT link are mid, just listen to these bangers instead omg.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!